• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Fast & Furious 5

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Anyone into the Fast & Furious series? I enjoyed them especially for the tuned jap cars/american muscle cars, and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be in the "Fast 5":

The movie will be filmed in Puerto Rico, Brazil and other locations in US.

http://fast-and-furious-5-movie-trailer.blogspot.com/


Plot:

"Since Brian (Paul Walker) and Mia Toretto (Jordana Brewster) broke Dom (Vin Diesel) out of custody, they've blown across many borders to elude authorities. Now backed into a corner in Rio de Janeiro, they must pull one last job in order to gain their freedom. As they assemble their elite team of top racers, the unlikely allies know their only shot of getting out for good means confronting the corrupt businessman who wants them dead. But he?s not the only one on their tail.
Hard-nosed federal agent Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) never misses his target. When he is assigned to track down Dom and Brian, he and his strike team launch an all-out assault to capture them. But as his men tear through Brazil, Hobbs learns he can?t separate the good guys from the bad. Now, he must rely on his instincts to corner his prey?before someone else runs them down first."


PaulWalkerandJordanaBrewsterFastFive-1.jpg

TheRockFastanFurious5-1.jpg

FastFiveCars281329-1.jpg

FastFiveCars28129-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
FastFiveCars281029-1.jpg

FastFiveCars28429-1.jpg

FastFiveCars28229-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
FastandFuriousCast-1.jpg

FAstFivePicture-1.jpg

TyreseGibsonandVinDiselFastFive-1.jpg
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Vin Diesel isn't huge anymore.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
^ maybe he just isnt huge to us coz we see bodybuilders lol....

Im so sick of these movies. The first one was great, the rest sucked, the last was their chance to make things right and they still went overboard :/
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
God I wish they would stop making these.
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
It looks like they brought everyone back from all the movies.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
ahaha tego is in this one. Robcardu dont u know him?
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Tokyo drift was cool.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Fast and Furious - quick paycheck for flagging careers.



How can they have the asian guy in this movie?! They killed him off ages ago.
FAstFivePicture-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Tim, I think the actual story line o the movies is fastandfurious , 2fast 2furious, fast and furious 4, then fast and furious 5, then finally fast and furious tokyo drift. Atleast that is how I understood the story line to exist. I use to hate em but fast and furious 4 kind of turned me on them. Ill check this one out I'm sure. I'm not saying that they are popularly believed to be good movies, but to me they are ok.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Tim, I think the actual story line o the movies is fastandfurious , 2fast 2furious, fast and furious 4, then fast and furious 5, then finally fast and furious tokyo drift. Atleast that is how I understood the story line to exist. I use to hate em but fast and furious 4 kind of turned me on them. Ill check this one out I'm sure. I'm not saying that they are popularly believed to be good movies, but to me they are ok.

Imo, fast and furious 4 sucked ass, especially the scene where they were driving in that cave.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
I don't think it is possible for the rock to be any more entertaining than he was as a wrestler.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Those bright color racing cars like the porsche are so early 2000's i was actually at a hang out spot where a bunch of street racers get together in my area and nobody had a flamboyant car, most cars looked fairly stock. I remember many years ago everyone wanted a bright colored car with body kits and ****.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Cops have been cracking down on anyone driving kitted cars so everyone now tries to keep the mods inconspicuous.
 
Savjav

Savjav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
301
Points
16
ridiculous... the fact that there is a 5th one being made.... and the fact that i will be seeing it :p
 
Top