• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fat guys?

DECATEST

DECATEST

Also on the top of high protein diet i would advise you to use cytomel or clenbuterol,you will achieve good results with them.

J

japanesewaterbottle

I'm also trying my best to lose some fat and lean out. I'm currently doing a low carb diet. Let's get at it together.

butterfly1

butterfly1

One thing off top that you want to do is cut out the refined sugars. Including slurpees, cookies, cakes. Replace them with fruit. Sugar assists in gaining weight fast. So get rid of as much as you can. Drink water drink water. Water will help to keep your body flushed out of excess waste. Increase your protein. Also, be patient with yourself. It takes time but you will be stronger.

H

hell2say

I wanted to know whats the best diet for a fat guy like myself to do inorder to lose weight quick. Iam trying to lose about 100lbs iam 380lb now, so iam trying to start a diet plan to help me accomplish this so if anyone out there that was over weight got on weight loss plan that can help a brother out what did you do what did you take what excercise did you do did you left while you were trying to lose? etc... thanks

Weight loss is an extreme mental challenge. You need to focus on the optimum balance of three things: diet, workout and rest.

Focus on a high protein and low carbohydrate diet. Make sure the carbohydrates are complex. Then have loads of fibre so that your belly stays full and you don't feel hungry.

Have a 70:30 ratio of cardio and gym. Focus more on cardio. While you're lifting weights, focus on high reps on light weights.

Sleep is very important because that's the time your muscles get time to recover. You need to sleep minimum 8 hours.

Best Of Luck.

Last edited:
R

rajeshbody11

Bro, you are an overweight guy. I think that you need to loose a lot of weight. I would not recommend any weight losing supplement. You need to restrict your diet to healthy foods. Avoid fatty foods at any cost. They will neutralize your efforts that you do in order to lose weight. Along with the diet control, you can do some cardiovascular exercises along with running, jogging, cycling. I think all these tips will help you to reach your goal of losing 100lbs.

Fitspired

Fitspired

Hi and welcome to the forum! First, I would advice you to find an online caloric needs calculator. You can input your weight, age, gender and height in there. Once you have done that, it will show you your daily caloric requirement. Actually, it will show you three caloric intake numbers: one is to maintain your weight, two is for you to lose weight and three is for you to gain weight. So you'd have to choose the one where it shows you the caloric intake you have to follow for you to lose some weight.

Once you have done that, create a plan. Start by your grocery shopping. Incorporate more greens and fruits into your cart. Skip the junk foods section and the soda section. Substitute white bread with wheat bread. Skip the sweets and chocolates section too. Go for fish, chicken breasts and lean beef. Then, you need to research meal plans and recipes online. Or you can invent your own dishes. Eating out is fine as long as it's not everyday.

You can also have one cheat day per week. You can eat what you want as long as it's just one day. Then, you'd need to workout as well. Do something you enjoy, swimming, biking or jogging. You would also need to gain muscles by lifting weights.

Good luck!

Kayce

Kayce

VIP
Author
To lose pounds you have to eat less calories then you burn. That is the only way. Follow the advice of the above posts and do workout that will make your heart beat feast. The way to lose weight is to burn fats by eating low fat diet and by burning calories.

Please post update on progress.

Reactions: Mountain-Man
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Very good advise in both post

R

rajuii

You just need to limit your calorie intake and exercise a lot. Exercising will not only increase metabolism, but it is also beneficial for the mental health. So, if you exercise regularly, it will help you to lose weight in long term. Long term weight loss is much better than short term.

C

Clair02

Eat plenty of high protein meals and fill up on vegetables and choose only complex carbs. It's not as complicated as most people may think, but it does take a certain level of commitment and once you make the decision that you will achieve your goals no matter what, then you will find the motivation you need to stay on track.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff