• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Favorite Kama Sutra position?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
What's Your Favorite Kama Sutra position?



The Girls


28 different positions, and each position has 5 photos and a video for it.

The Butterfly



Side Saddle Cowgirl



Raised Missionary



Lazy Doggie



Reverse Spoon



Stand and Deliver



The Plow



Reverse Cowgirl



Classic 69



Reverse Stand and Deliver



Rocking Chair



Classic Doggy



The Crab



Classic Spoon



Classic Missionary



The Wheel Barrow



The Underdog



The Cradle



Reverse Seated Cowgirl



The Cobra



The Side Dish



Extended Doggie



The Willow



The Tobbogan
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
-Lazy Doggie
-The Plow
-Reverse Stand and Deliver
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Aside of 69, is the plow, reverse cow girl and lazy doggie.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Great thread !

I've tried, Reverse Stand and Deliver, lazy Dog, classic missionary.. so they're favs. especially reverse standing.

I would like to try the Cradle.

Thanks for the pics DD!!:thumbsup2:

I think m Gf and I will look at them tonight.:borat:

EDIT : You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DriDDeRz again.
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Best thread ever!!!!! LOL Reverse cowgirl and doggie....:methman:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
how many of those have you tried hypoop??


oh wait...............youre a virgin :49:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^hypoop :49:

Classic Doggy, Extended Doggie, Lazy Doggie

Doggie is the shit :turborun:

but you got to do all the 28 different positions, before you bust a big fat nut :coolguy:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I guess that thing with you and Jenny didn't work out then.

:rofl3:

Oh yeah..I'm not into websex.. but I gotta go to australia someday..

I'm lucky my GF doesn't give shit about The Mecca! :bitenails:
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
50
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
52
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
1
Views
69
metrogymrat
M
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
58
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top