• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FDA Orders Recall For Hydroxycut

C

crossfirebmf

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30518843/

I agree that the sports nutrition products need to be regulated for safety reasons such as cleanliness of the product, quality, where it's made, potency, and actual tests that prove or disprove the effectiveness. They also need to regulate and fix the ridiculous advertisements for supplement products where the companies are allowed to say anything they want about the products and have botched pictures of so called users.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30518843/

I agree that the sports nutrition products need to be regulated for safety reasons such as cleanliness of the product, quality, where it's made, potency, and actual tests that prove or disprove the effectiveness. They also need to regulate and fix the ridiculous advertisements for supplement products where the companies are allowed to say anything they want about the products and have botched pictures of so called users.
and who do you want to regulate them? the government?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
including the death of a 19-year-old boy. The teenager died in 2007, and the death was reported to the FDA this March.

they always blame supplements

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
isnt this a repost

C

crossfirebmf

and who do you want to regulate them? the government?

Not necessarilly, but it would have to be them. Not that the FDA is or has been doing the greatest job, but at least consumers would know that the product they are buying is safe to take as far as the cleanliness and that they are taking what they bottle says they are just like a prescription.