• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Federal law forbids suing for military malpractice

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
... and this is the kind of shit that happens. Must watch, especially the beginning, this is heart breaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, my stomach dropped when I saw him laying down. And, to think this could have all been prevented? Sick.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
RIP man, its disgusting how they treat these young men and women.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They dont give a shit about the soldiers at home, or who have recently come home.
etc...

just like viet-fucking-nam

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
125stvd-1.png

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow...... truly upsetting and outraging.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the person who passed that shit
should be sent to Iraq and infected with that too
see how its like, that shit really really frustrates me.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the person who passed that shit
should be sent to Iraq and infected with that too
see how its like, that shit really really frustrates me.

He wasn't infected with anything, he had Melanoma which is a tumor which is found predominantly in skin. It is one of the rarer types of skin cancer but causes the majority of skin cancer related deaths. If the doctor did his job he could have had the tumor removed and he would be alive. That is what it was about, malpractice suits that cannot be brought to court if you serve in the US military. If he was just a US citizen at the time he could have sued.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think that its the fact that they can't sue and get any money that annoys these familys. I think what angers them is the way the government uses and desposes of theses human beings. These people are asked to serve their government and put their lifes on the line fighting in the wars that these chicken hawks pursue and cause, and in return they get nothing.
it really makes me sad when humans have to suffer this way because of unnecessary acts such as war etc, be it an american, iraqi, afghan or whoever (if it was the politicians killing each other in the battle field i wouldn't really care), but unfortunatly these things have to happen to the poor and innocent who get caught in the middle of these things, or sign up for army so they could provide for their family.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think that its the fact that they can't sue and get any money that annoys these familys. I think what angers them is the way the government uses and desposes of theses human beings. These people are asked to serve their government and put their lifes on the line fighting in the wars that these chicken hawks pursue and cause, and in return they get nothing.
it really makes me sad when humans have to suffer this way because of unnecessary acts such as war etc, be it an american, iraqi, afghan or whoever (if it was the politicians killing each other in the battle field i wouldn't really care), but unfortunatly these things have to happen to the poor and innocent who get caught in the middle of these things, or sign up for army so they could provide for their family.

Definitely. it's a large part of it. Though, I think they're certainly pissed that the military wouldn't pay for his funeral, since he technically wasn't on active duty, or something like that.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Definitely. it's a large part of it. Though, I think they're certainly pissed that the military wouldn't pay for his funeral, since he technically wasn't on active duty, or something like that.

sure, thats just taking the piss :disgust: