• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FEDOR VS ARLOVSKI RESULTS

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dana is a moron....he says bad shit cause he cant get the guy under contract. He likes to have total control of his fighters and that won't happen with fedor's management. Whether Dana admits it or not Fedor is the Number 1 heavyweight fighter in the world.

Kanav

Kanav

I know its stupid as hell but i still cracked up when i saw this :rofl3:

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its funny how AA's trainers reckon he could be a heavyweight boxer... hed better change his glass jaw..thats the 3rd time he's been completely KO'ed be a somewhat standard punch. (Not saying Fedor doesn't hit hard)

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the biggest thing with AA KO losses is there always on the button...he seems to put his chin out there and get caught...hands down, chin out... lights out. He sets himself up for getting KTFO

Many of the guys that have fought Fedor say he hits fucking hard though....no shame in losing to the best fighter in the world.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^True.. but notice AA never gets 'Rocked' or 'Dazed' .. when something connects he just goes straight to sleep.. maybe just bad luck like u said...just gets hit on the button

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Fedor is the baddest mofo on the planet. No one can't stop him. He is just incredible mma fighter. Like in that Randleman fight, I thought he gonna die on that slam but he came out that like nothing and finished Randleman.

madakira

madakira

Arlovski's beard wasn't thick enough.