• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Felony Fights

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
anyone here watch it or have thier dvd's?
for those who dont know Felony Fights is a pretty full on underground fighting "club" where people fight illegally on the streets (or anywhere for that matter) for money.
some of thier shit is pretty damn brutal.











 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
People do that alot around here.. Wow shit 2nd video fucking scary man how is that on youtube?
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I remember the second vid, fuckin funny shit.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
"I'm here to wreck some shit"

/wrecksomeshitfail
 
B

beex215

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
50
Points
6
the dude in the second vid needs too retired after the two fights ive seen him in.he even fought kimbo...:ughnoes:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
stupid shit, u don't hit somebody on the ground... a real fight (like this who kimbo does) is way better, that shows how strong you are and if you can fight..

but kicking or punshing somebody on the ground is pussy like..typical spik or black shit..
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Felony Fights? No sir not for me.












Bum Fights 4 Ever!

Rufus the Stunt Bum FTW!
RUFUS.jpg
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
stupid shit, u don't hit somebody on the ground... a real fight (like this who kimbo does) is way better, that shows how strong you are and if you can fight..

but kicking or punshing somebody on the ground is pussy like..typical spik or black shit..

he was a mexican so what do you expect, that is if your refering to the second video.
its street fighting. theres no such thing as rules or honour or respect.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
he was a mexican so what do you expect, that is if your refering to the second video.
its street fighting. theres no such thing as rules or honour or respect.

Till you actually kill someone from beating their ass
and you go to prison

FTW! right?

most of them just go for the head and abdomen over n over
shit, i go for twisting their arms/legs out of their sockets
it'd be over if they cant move
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
Till you actually kill someone from beating their ass
and you go to prison

FTW! right?

most of them just go for the head and abdomen over n over
shit, i go for twisting their arms/legs out of their sockets
it'd be over if they cant move


noone has died in these films but i would probably rather be in jail for killing someone in self defence than be killed myself. noone is going to have the honour of killing me except myself.
 
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
but kicking or punshing somebody on the ground is pussy like..typical spik or black shit..

agreed

Till you actually kill someone from beating their ass
and you go to prison

FTW! right?

Agreed again.

lol though, i think all those guys are morons, i guess some people are just retarded.


edit: Just watched the second video again and listened to the interview with the white guy.. "yeah i stabbed a guy in the neck 4 times, blood was shooting everywhere, it was awesome" Again, I think this reinforces my previous statement even more.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Felony fights, in my honest opinion any idiot who goes to this show forfeits their right to not be kicked in the ground. There is no respect in street fights like Mygeeto said, but you do respect the life of your opponent.

Here you are fighting soulless idiots. I say kick them, kick them till they realize how stupid they are.
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
I agree with neo

if there stupid enough to do the show, they diserve the consequences.
 
Top