• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Female body workout

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are there no restrictions to how much the female body trainers and trainees show their muscles as in expose part of their body. Are they not likely going to face opposition at places where women are expected to be more clothed. I'll like to get the views of experienced trainers

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am not a physical trainer but I have seen lots of videos of female fighters and athletes while in training. One such video was of Hidilyn Diaz, the weighlifter who won a silver medal in the recent olympics. She was wearing skimpy shorts and a top like a bra just like some female fighters are attired. But female fighters wear skimpier attires during the weigh in to show more of their muscles although some female audience say it is sexist in a way.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well this depends on where you come from or which place you consider. People will always differ in defining nudity or exposing. Few decades back a one piece swimsuit was termed exposing later with the invent of 2 piece suit, one piece was suddenly termed decent and was accepted.

There are certain areas where set limitations exists and I believe if the trainers know their rules well, it shouldn't be much of an issue.