• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Female bodybuilder's world!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
The world of female bodybuilders!

3c3a63fedd8f5b7230704b1412d518e8-1.jpg






9a41b83138630c41c953e12cbd6fdc6c-1.jpg


Denise Masino!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Helle trevino 7 weeks out


aa4d8d996dd314cf34d6c7ae78a846da-1.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: RonnieColemanFan
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Less than #7weeksout to #wingsofstrength #risingphoenix. Love my pumps....as long as I can still get them...:) Half way through this prep and I love every second of it #realwomenwearmuscles #alinapopatraining #armbrustprogym

0ea778b624db2af0d86f276565625387-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Iris kyle is back!

a30dfba0962bd7181c516ef665166cd5-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
5 weeks to go...?2016 Ifbb ProMasters World Championship we're coming !?


00b69de0df27fbdacb8879d1b04f5a0b-1.jpg


Silvia matta from italy!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
New pic of iris kyle

cd06b1882ca0c764482a19699933b39e-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Countdown to the Tampa Pro! 13 Athletes currently on the tampa pro!

0fb3d8abe705c07335d9f500f6072f9d-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Are you subscribed to me on Youtube? Follow along with me on my journey as I show you my world! I appreciate all the love and support! You guys are AWESOME!

Please SUBSCRIBE & LIKE
https://www.youtube.com/c/IrisKyleOfficial

cc3a9d581885cc0f813ecad0b528538f-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Lisa Cross signing her Wings of Strength Rising Phoenix Women's Bodybuilding World Championship contract! Live from Tampa!


de640ec14a5222ad5936df0c3cf2f89a-1.jpg
03c9536c55ca44b16a36e3cb236e590b-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
255c7a43126b3b6ad79ee7007d031767-1.jpg


Who can compete in phoenix?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Proud to announce my attending the 2O16 IFBB PRO Female World championship....
One time it was the Olympia...now It's #Risingphoenix !!!!Thanks to #Wingsofstrength for this incredible opportunity!

7262973ace92ad557970d49034cb85a4-1.jpg
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
This is going to be an amazing show and the line-up, while impressive already, will also include the return of Iris Kyle.
 
Hades_leae

Hades_leae

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2016
Messages
10
Points
1
Man I have seen some big women, but those in the images above are ripped. I like watching women make men look so weak, it's hilarious. It should make men want to work much harder than they do.

I saw this one woman power clean 255 pounds, and it made me pissed because I was only able to hit 225 at the time a few years ago. I didn't know that women could be so strong. I also seen one woman squat 315, which was really amazing.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Denise massino in the gym!

716ebb119a495ea44b0f868b078ae33e-1.jpg
65b97e7b85ac383fced849bdaf20ef86-1.jpg
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Denise is so fuckin' hot.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
b7abca7e050e77e33e139391f6dc51f0-1.jpg


Next fbb competition
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From trisha warren:

"4th day of carb depletion and 2 weeks from stepping back on stage in the women's physique division. It's been a fun journey and I'm very thankful that Branch Warren and Brian have pushed me beyond my limits.

Official Better Bodies Texas Bodybuilding Contests The Original Metroflex Gym - Arlington Texas"


05a0c1a73fd1b1f583ea3ff094893aa8-1.jpg
 
Top