• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Fighter of the year

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Whether in boxing, MMA or Muay Thai, who do you think is fit to be named fighter of the year? I am a fan of UFC (ultimate fighting championship) and I know of so many fighters by name and face. My choice is Conor McGregor for his winning 2 belts in 2 categories, i.e. lightweight and featherweight. And I heard that McGregor earned the highest purse of $3 million in UFC. For me, that is a great achievement so I am naming Conor McGregor as the fighter of the year for 2016.
 
P

pwarbi

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
118
Points
16
Being from Manchester myself, I'm also going to vote for Bisping. While he may not be the best fighter in the world or even have the most impressive personality out of the ring, I think he's one of them fighters that people can relate to as he just gets on with his job. He's lost a few fights along the way, but he's eventually become a champion because he hasn't given up and kept on trying, and I think that teaches everyone a lesson in life.
 

Similar threads

PumpChaser
Replies
3
Views
241
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
196
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
243
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Top