• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Finotrenbolone Next Gen. Labs?

• Thread starter rick ramirezsublime
  • Start date
R

rick ramirezsublime

Was wondering if any of you gurus out there have heard about this product?If so, comments about it would B much appreciated. Was thinking of trying it out, but would like feedback B 4 wasting the cash.

R

rick ramirezsublime

finotrenbolone???

Anyone! Come on guys someone has to have tried this stuff, or knows sombody who has.

granitesoldier69

granitesoldier69

Ive considered it myself id like to know something about it too bro.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude my motto is if you want to use a prohormone to see some results in your physique just man up and do the real thing. your just beating around the bush with that stuff. your imo no longer "natural" if you use it and it's not half as strong as the real thing. it's just a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo that makes that stuff legal anyways. unless it is for legal reasons or you just can't obtain any, use some real trenbolone or fina (i hate it when fucking companies try to sell there stuff with knockoffs of real steroid names). your money is much better spent in terms of costs/results with the real thing. my 2 cents.....

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Looks like a decent product some bcaa and a NO product:xyxthumbs:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude my motto is if you want to use a prohormone to see some results in your physique just man up and do the real thing. your just beating around the bush with that stuff. your imo no longer "natural" if you use it and it's not half as strong as the real thing. it's just a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo that makes that stuff legal anyways. unless it is for legal reasons or you just can't obtain any, use some real trenbolone or fina (i hate it when fucking companies try to sell there stuff with knockoffs of real steroid names). your money is much better spent in terms of costs/results with the real thing. my 2 cents.....

You combining all the "pro-hormones" into one category. There are plenty of products that are in the grey area for legality and are stronger than some gear. Superdrol is one (still sold under different names), M1T (sold under different names too), halodrol and all the other products that got banned or slipped through. There are plenty that are just steroids but named pro-hormones. Also some people need them for legal reasons.

Now with that said, there are plenty "pro-hormones" and other supps named after different drugs that are total crap. Companies just hope you fall for the name. Just read up on the ingredients first then if you don't have your answer then ask others about it. There is also some problems with companies not putting what they say is in there in the actual product.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You combining all the "pro-hormones" into one category. There are plenty of products that are in the grey area for legality and are stronger than some gear. Superdrol is one (still sold under different names), M1T (sold under different names too), halodrol and all the other products that got banned or slipped through. There are plenty that are just steroids but named pro-hormones. Also some people need them for legal reasons.

Now with that said, there are plenty "pro-hormones" and other supps named after different drugs that are total crap. Companies just hope you fall for the name. Just read up on the ingredients first then if you don't have your answer then ask others about it. There is also some problems with companies not putting what they say is in there in the actual product.

true. i just don't like it when guys use prohormones and claim to be natural. and if you have the balls to use prohormones, why not use real gear and get the best results :dunnodude:

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Right on, I've heard of guys that would rather use superdrol as an oral in their cycles because they respond better to the superdrol than d-bol or even anadrol.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Alot of us have no choice have to run these orals because they are legal and we have no sources:xyxthumbs:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alot of us have no choice have to run these orals because they are legal and we have no sources:xyxthumbs:

You walk a fine line with all the supps now adays. Make sure you know what your doing. I am in the criminal justice industry and well you get a polygraph so you gotta know whats legal and illegal and what you can get in trouble for. And sources, well thats the easy part. Its finding a great, realiable, CHEAP source that is kinda hard now adays. :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

If I get pulled over with a bottle of m-drol in my car nothing happens if I get pulled over and a vial of test e is found I get arrested:xyxthumbs:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I get pulled over with a bottle of m-drol in my car nothing happens if I get pulled over and a vial of test e is found I get arrested:xyxthumbs:

ERRRR... Wrong. Sorry to burst your bubble but if the cop knows his shit he can arrest you and your going to jail for essentially the same thing as a bottle of test e. The Superdrol compound is classified under law the same as test E, Cyp, Prop, Deca, D-bol and all other main steroids.

It sucks, but its the truth. Read up on the laws. Why do you think that Legal Gear no longer makes Superdrol, and why the new name they are under got busted again (L.G. sciences). Personally, I think it all should be legal but politicians think otherwise.

R

rick ramirezsublime

Great comments all of you, nice. You are all correct on everything! So, if you were gonna go with a PH, which 1 would you buy? Most effective? But, have low sides? Don't know where to get the "real"!