• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

First DVD you ever bought?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
You know, 10 years ago back when those Toshiba DVD players cost $500.

what was the first dvd movie you bought?

286wtiu-1.jpg
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
The first DVD I ever bought was Gladiator. Bought it when I got a PS2.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
Deep Blue Sea and American History X

i remember paying 400 bucks for a stupid sony dvd player, and that sucker couldn't play any self made disks :49:
 
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
HELL YEAH to training day, loved that movie

I'm pretty sure my first dvd was Saving Private Ryan.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
The Matrix, the week it came out on the same day I bought my first DVD player.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Summer Catch and Bedazzled


Jessica Biel and Elizabeth Hurley, I was 15 years old and horny what do you expect.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
...i dont even remember when i got a dvd player or first dvd i got lol

might of been "Training Day"
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
The Doors (live and music clips, not the movie).
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
hell i cant really remember. it might have been Wyatt Earp but i was givin to me.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
...i dont even remember when i got a dvd player or first dvd i got lol
Same as Dridz. I don't know how you guys remember a random fact like that, impressive :linedrunk:

If I had to guess though I'd say The faculty.
 
Top