• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

fish???

W

woozie

ill eat tuna with oil, just open the can and its rdy to go and good. It has ~20-30g/100g protein and zero carbs. me like :drool:

T

tavuthekid

tuna in a blender:ugh:

yes it is an easy meal especially when you are a student.you can try it,it is actually quite good if you put lemon inside and the protein gets absorbed very easy like that.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
you come in my thread you make fun of it and i am fucked?get serious lad i didnt bother you in the first place

Excuse me but where the fuck did I make fun of this thread please tell me!?!?

Oh and btw, whats your obsession with fish!?

T

tavuthekid

then what is this?if it is only a misunderstanding and you didnt mean fun i am sorry.that is why i reacted like that.just i dont like fish very much as a food and i want to find alternative ways of eating it.whatever the reason if people like to discuss this kind of things what is your problem and why do you criticize?if you know something just share,but dont criticize

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sardines had two cans tonight, yummy

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
then what is this?if it is only a misunderstanding and you didnt mean fun i am sorry.that is why i reacted like that.just i dont like fish very much as a food and i want to find alternative ways of eating it.whatever the reason if people like to discuss this kind of things what is your problem and why do you criticize?if you know something just share,but dont criticize

You seem to think that I am causing trouble in your thread when I am not whatsoever. You seriously think this caption: :io: was intended to sabatage and take the mick out of you!? please. I put it there to simply show you that i was shocked that you blended tuna and drank it on a regular basis, that is all. Just like Bulkboy put this caption: :ugh: I don't know much about fish, like I said in your first post back to this thread, I only eat Tuna, and with that I may have a little bit of mayo to go with it because it's dry as fuck.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
salmon is probably the best as far as healthy ...but it can get expensive..and after all...we are mostly eating fish for the protein and good amount of omega 3 right? right..so..go with tuna, and tilapia, and you're fine :d

P

proteinguysx

I eat tuna sometimes with Mayo, crackers, onions, I like salmon too and other type of fish, usually tuna with a salad is good, sometimes fresh tuna isnt as fresh as should be so I buy cans...