• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flax seed Oil

butterfly1

butterfly1

Flax seed is great because it helps with inflammation and it helps when it comes to colon issues. I love it and I add it to my smoothies as much as I can.

butterfly1

butterfly1

Hey! I know that flax seed oil is supposed to help with inflammation and it aids with digestion. Many people just add it to their protein shakes. I have been adding it to my shakes an it has help with some muscle pain that I was dealing with.

S

Salkoazer

Flax seed oil is very good for adding a few extra calories to your diet and also give you all the nutritional benefits of the omegas it provides.
I personally just add 1 tablespoon to my protein shakes.

Kavon

Kavon

Flax seeds are very healthy and so is the oil that is obtained from them. Are you thinking about consuming it for the EFA's? Because, if that's the case, you could also consume chia seed oil. One disadvantage of flaxseed oil might be that it contains phytoestrogens. Chia seeds contain nutrients very similar to flax seeds, without the phytoestrogens.

C

cardinals27

Flax seeds are so good for you. I really enjoy using them in my everyday routine and I think more people should.