• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Flex is just plain funny

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Haha Flex is a trip...... LOL Great vid.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
"What a beautiful specimen..."

Hahahahahahahahah holy shit xD
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
He loves himself :D
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Its cus of the roids? lol j/k
still mad cus of losing to ron in 98
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
wtf motherfucker...... who says that:uhoh2:

flex is a character.... little full of himself.
 
Prote

Prote

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
32
Points
6
that was so funny:D FLEX IS THE GREATEST!!!
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Heheh, that really was funny
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
hahaha hilarious!! he loves his former self too much!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
that was pretty funny. best part was when he made fun of Shawn rays height lol.
 

Similar threads

Top