• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flex Lewis is retiring!

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Flex Lewis is a professional bodybuilder who has won numerous competitions. He is also known for his Flexible Dieting approach, which is a way of eating that allows him to stay lean year-round. Flex Lewis has become one of the most popular bodybuilders in the world, and he continues to inspire people with his amazing physique and dedication to the sport.

Flex Lewis: "It’s time for me to hang up my posing trunks."

James "Flex" Lewis is retiring from competitive bodybuilding. He announced the news on the debut episode of his podcast, Straight Outta the Lair. According to Muscle Memory, Lewis arrived on the bodybuilding scene with a first-place finish at the 2003 Junior British Championships. By 2007, Lewis turned pro by winning the overall British title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TalkAdmin
M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Flex Lewis is a professional bodybuilder who has won numerous competitions. He is also known for his Flexible Dieting approach, which is a way of eating that allows him to stay lean year-round. Flex Lewis has become one of the most popular bodybuilders in the world, and he continues to inspire people with his amazing physique and dedication to the sport.

Flex Lewis: "It’s time for me to hang up my posing trunks."

James "Flex" Lewis is retiring from competitive bodybuilding. He announced the news on the debut episode of his podcast, Straight Outta the Lair. According to Muscle Memory, Lewis arrived on the bodybuilding scene with a first-place finish at the 2003 Junior British Championships. By 2007, Lewis turned pro by winning the overall British title.

Ive always loved Flex’s physique and havin a son definitely sorted my priorities some I think that Flex retired 2 years ago and was coming back until he saw Lunsford and realized he couldn’t win the 212 or open so why with a booming business woukd you come back where even if you hit your best ever you wouldn’t win. Make no mistake he was going to getting Neil Hill out here was a big ass deal but Flex can’t beat DL and to try he’d have to gear up so hard it will shorten his life and with kids that changes even without fame and big money is a clear decision and Flex retains both fame, money, and respect so why, and he chose wisely. It’s also very hard to return after years off even if you need to financially.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I really wanted to see Flex win the Olympia in the Open class.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
He's making the right decision for himself and his family. Of course us as fans, we would have loved to see him finally in the open at the Olympia. But it would be impossible for him to outsize Ramy and trying may have literally killed him.