• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Flex Wheeler 2000 Mr.Olympia pump room

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
I remember the first time i saw this video i coulnt believe it. Nothing had ever given the realization of how big the pros were until i had saw this clip. I mean u know they are big but this really kind of actualized it for me. I think the first time i saw this clip was in 02 or some where around their b/c i was still in high school.



:xyxthumbs: Enjoy

God Bless
Ben
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Nice vid always liked flex even more now that he interviews after shows and gives his perspective!
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
yea dude you really notice how big they are when you compare them to normal people
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Sounds like Skinimax porn music :49:
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Flex just has the most amazing shape!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Wow... shame Flex gut was growing too much during 99/00 winter...
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
^^Yeh i though it was going to be a porno at first.

Nice vid though mate. Flex has outstanding shape and symetry
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Top