• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Flex Wheeler hospitalized

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Flex Wheeler has been kept under observation due to stomach pains according to a report on the website ronnie.cz and Shawn Ray.

Flex hospital 2016 768x750
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
I checked his body, he didn't have any apendectomy scars. Does anyone know any other details about this? Could it be just apendicitis?
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I hope it is nothing serious. I love this guy!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Wish him speedy recovery.

Come on Flex!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Speedy recovery for FLEX
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Anyone find anything out yet on Flex?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
from fb page https://www.facebook.com/News24BodybuildingFitness/?fref=ts

Flex Wheeler 1 hónap kórházi kezelés után ( hasi fájdalmakkal került kórházba ) ismét otthon "lábadozhat". Az eddigi infók szerint nincs köze az esetnek a 2003-as vese transzplantációhoz.



Flex Wheeler 1 month after hospitalization (abdominal pain was admitted to hospital) back home . So far, there is no info to do with the case of the 2003 kidney transplant.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top