• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flex's 2006 Mr. Olympia

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A video that my brother Flex made from the 2006 Olympia, it now has 1,129,600 views.......:2::hsughr:

Last edited by a moderator:
pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome vid, really liked the intro :)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every time I see Cutler holding a Sandow it just pisses me off, especially at the IFBB.
Oh well, that year we saw the fall of a King. And in place we got an imposter, Victor got screwed two years in a row. :no:
But great vid as usual Flex :2:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Victor blows me away..wow.

blessing

blessing

Every time I see Cutler holding a Sandow it just pisses me off, especially at the IFBB.
Oh well, that year we saw the fall of a King. And in place we got an imposter, Victor got screwed two years in a row. :no:
But great vid as usual Flex :2:
i had no idea gunter was at the2006 olympia but anyways i agree with you braaq good vid but ijay shouldnt have won

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i had no idea gunter was at the2006 olympia but anyways i agree with you braaq good vid but ijay shouldnt have won

Jay won the 06 Olympia fair and square get over it....07 was controversial not 06.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay won the 06 Olympia fair and square get over it....07 was controversial not 06.

I will agree that jay won fair and square, but after seeing the video the margin is not as great as was initially believed.

Going kind of OT i think the fact that for the past 2 years we have prejudging and night show on two different nights is stupid. It puts incredible and unnecessary pressure on the athletes. It also makes a show a lot harder to judge, well jay looked like crap on friday night, but tonight he looks alot better. I think that played a huge factor in the 06 olympia. Ronnie got punished for being off at prejudging and jay got away with it this year. I thinks thats part of th reason its hard to swallow.

Lisu

Lisu

Great vid!

Dex looks much better than Vic for me (quads, back double biceps)

Ron wins, Jay 2nd for me

I have a question, did anyone noticed that when Ronnie makes a Most Muscular pose, he always, I really mean always! has to look down at his biceps/chest? It looks like he couldn't control it. Not only at this vid but always.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff