• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

floating stuff on optimum nutrition shake

O

OmenC

New member
Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2024
Messages
3
Points
3
Bought this optimum nutrition extreme chocolate whey n noticed this floating stuff on top of my shake. It’s not foam and it kinda has a weird texture

IMG 0813
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0812.png
    IMG_0812.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: ArnoldS
O

OmenC

New member
Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2024
Messages
3
Points
3
Also, I made another shake to see if maybe it was my bottle that was the issue but it happened again. It’s still in within date and I bought it yesterday
 
  • Like
Reactions: ArnoldS
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Return that garbage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Push50
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
1,051
Points
83
I agree. If something appears off, it probably is. Return it.


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ArnoldS
O

OmenC

New member
Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2024
Messages
3
Points
3
I agree. If something appears off, it probably is. Return it.


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
I’ll call them and see
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin and ArnoldS
Top