• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Floyd gets $20M for WM24

P

Pain

VIP
Vince Comments On Mayweather’s $20 Million Payoff
Date Added: February 26, 2008
Story By: Andy Steven
Vince McMahon issued his first public comments on the reported $20million payoff that Floyd Mayweather is receiving to appear at WWE WrestleMania 24.

Vince McMahon said, “We’re all about sports entertainment,” to a Los Angeles Times reporter at the WrestleMania 24 press conference on Monday.

McMahon also added, “I had to do something Madison Avenue could understand, and I paid for the attention Floyd’s going to get. Floyd is a national showman.”

Floyd Mayweather’s manager, Leonard Ellerbe, said his boxer's involvement with this year’s WWE WrestleMania is "about expanding his fan base. He's a competitor, and a great businessman. It's eight figures, and this company brings in 47 million viewers to its three shows a week. It's great for us."

The alledged $20 million payoff to Flyd Mayweatehr seems to getting quite a bit of media attention.

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/8560

P

Pain

VIP
Mayweather Says He Is Staying, Bubba Doesn't Believe Payout
Date Added: February 26, 2008
Story By: Andy Steven
-Floyd Mayweather has been continuing making some strong comments since this week’s WWE WrestleMania 224 press conference.

He said “I’m not going to stop until I get the championship belt,” in a recent interview with TheSweetScience.com. He also added “I’m staying here until I become the WWE champ.”

Floyd Mayweather said, “I’m a risk taker,” while he was explaining why he accepted the deal to appear at WWE WrestleMania 24. “I wanted to dip into different fields and different avenues, that’s what I love to do. What better place to do it than WWE?”

-Bubba The Love Sponge commented on the Floyd Mayweather payoff which is being reported for his WrestleMania 24 appearance, on is broadcast earlier today on Sirius Channel, Howard 101.

Bubba The Love Sponge is best friends with Hulk Hogan who was best man at his wedding last year, said that he know from a very reliable source that Floyd Mayweather is not getting anything near to that amount and hinted that it was all for publicity.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would seriously hope that Vince isn't so far gone as to drop $20 million on a dancing monkey like Mayweather. Trips and other true top talent barely crack $1-3 million a year, which is ridiculous considering what they put themselves through.

Floyd just wants more hype, which seems to be a trend across the sport of boxing nowadays.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
:49:

Kids these days will believe anything. He'll probably get a couple hundred thousand.

P

Pain

VIP
His is getting 1million to do this. The 20m will was for publicity.