• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Football supps help

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe you, I'm just saying what I found. Dont you guys have some pretty good strength and conditioning coaches certified with their cscs and a team nutritionist? I think the best bet would be to follow a strict bulking nutritional program combined with a very structured periodized strength training program and throw in some of the mentioned supps for improved recovery. With the right training program and solid nutrition (and throw in determination and work ethic) you can naturally make huge gains.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe you, I'm just saying what I found. Dont you guys have some pretty good strength and conditioning coaches certified with their cscs and a team nutritionist? I think the best bet would be to follow a strict bulking nutritional program combined with a very structured periodized strength training program and throw in some of the mentioned supps for improved recovery. With the right training program and solid nutrition (and throw in determination and work ethic) you can naturally make huge gains.

Some teams have great strength coaches.... others simply suck and are there because they are good football coaches. None the less the intensity in training is really high. Nutritionist few schools have, mine never did, but we had free protein after every workout. I think what most people forget is the genetics involved. Guys who play football at this level have good genetics and some of the guys I played with could barely walk in a gym and still grow. You combine that high intensity with genetics and some of the guys you will think are juicing, but they arent.

R

RogerKlotz

Yeah our trainers gave everyone a packet with nutrition info but no one follows it, its nearly impossible when you eat at the dining hall everynight. We do get free protein and bars and the past 2 years I did make significant gains each year. My predicament is from the end of the season to now I've went downhill due to injuries so I need to get back to where I was fast. I know I'll need PCT if i take havoc, which I'd probably do for 30 days, 2 pills a day. What PCT would you recommend and what exactly does it do/prevent?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ps.... If you took it in the summer it would be out of your system by october. Chances are they wouldnt test you in camp august, but just be careful. It would suck to lose a whole year, then if you fail not only do you lose a whole year you have to pass numerous drug test to get back in.

there you go brother, go and order HAVOC (2 bottles) and run a 30/40/50/50 cycle.. get in shape and be a huge motherf'er on the field :headbang:

R

RogerKlotz

I've been readin quite a bit about this havoc, and 50mg seems to be too much, everyone is saying to stay under 40mg. I was thinkin 20mg a day the entire month but I just read somewhere that if you take too little it has just as bad of an effect as if you took too much. Is that true? I dont really want to cycle on this hard I just would like to use it as a little boost, is that possible?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well if you want a milder one take the 30/30/30/30 they recommend or a 30 / 30 / 40 / 40

but you sound like a bigger dude which i personally wouldn't go under 30 then.. dridderz (the skinny dude with all the chicks in his avi (changing every day) ) had a 40/40/40/40 in his first havoc "cycle"

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Miami is right, with you being bigger your probably gonna need more. Also these ph's will give hellacious back cramps. To avoid them your gonna want to order some taurine powder and take about 4g a day. If you dont those back cramps will kill your sprint type workouts

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ actually im in week 3 now and did not noticed any cramps at all! i used to have lots of cramps but since i use havoc i don't have any cramps.. weird humm

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well another one,

applied nutriceuticals has a "havoc" too (almost same shit in there)

but they want you to run a 90/90/90/90 cycle if you are over 200lbs

R

RogerKlotz

Damn well the max im gonna go with the RPN havoc is 40mg. I was thinkin 10 the first day then 20/30/30/30 and maybe 40 the last week after seein how its goin. I'm pretty worried about the blood pressure and gyno ive been reading is associated with it though. I plan to take cycle support a week before and throughout the whole cycle, taurine during the cycle, PCT and torem after the cycle. Def still worried bout those side effects though ive always been very cautious about what i put into my body i dont wanna mess it up now

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

RogerKlotz

If i take the above mentioned supps along with the havoc how much damage am i really gonna do to my liver and blood pressure? And what are the chances of actually developing gyno? i thought havoc was "mild" for the most part

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
chances of developing gyno depends on your genetics..... liver damage, your fine, your taking the precautions and you have to really go crazy to get liver damage. Blood pressure again is genetic, if you get bad headaches just take it easy cause those could be hypertension. The side effects are really blown out of proportion. The liver heals it self so as soon as you stop taking the havoc it will heal itself, thats why it takes alcoholics such a long time to develop liver problems.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
buy animal pack, there are lots of support sups inside too. if you ever had gyno in your early ages or you tend to get it than it might pop up but like bambam said its all genetics bro