• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For the Metal lovers I present to you

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HateBeak

Hatebeak is a death metal band, formed by Blake, Mark and Waldo, a 19 year old Congo African Grey Parrot. The band members do not use their last names "for the mystery".[1] Their music is unique, because they have an avian vocalist.[2] They are currently signed to Reptilian Records.
Their sound has been described as "a jackhammer being ground in a compactor."[3]

CANINUS - Pit Bull Grindcore

Caninus is a deathgrind band formed as a side project by Most Precious Blood guitarist Justin Brannan, Rachel Rosen, drummer Colin Thundercurry and two pit-bull terriers, Budgie and Basil.[1] They are currently signed to War Torn Records and have three releases, including a split with Hatebeak and a 7" split with death metal band Cattle Decapitation. In 2008 Richard Christy (of e.g. Iced Earth) played the drums on an unknown number of songs for Caninus.[2]

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
To be perfectly honest, that first band isn't bad haha

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rotting christ