• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Frank Zane pics

  • Thread starter MuscleMecca Crew
  • Start date
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Post all of your Frank Zane pictures here. Frank Zane won the Olympia 3 times!

7587c320f79d3e6b4871e5126feb6328-1.jpg
13d7093ae4a0267d15a980f220d7f6ba-1.jpg
14e7f396826b39b30a45eb3cdc5dbd22-1.jpg
b6709c2a300fa1ebea7e576651d4b0e1-1.jpg
cd13fd7c015dcafcc03b04da01bb10eb-1.jpg


Check back soon for the Frank Zane bodybuilding bio!
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
Great pictures! They have that vintage, classic look, really cool to see them. :)
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I had to post this one of Frank Zane! Frank zane
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Frank Zane working biceps
Frank zane
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Frank Zane
Frank Zane
 
Last edited by a moderator:
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
Really nice pics, this last one just posing, the other showing all the hard work behind it.
 
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
506
Points
18
Some good pictures of Frank Zane, one of my favorite bodybuilders when I was growing up. The thing about Zane, is that he never tipped the scales at more than 200lbs in his competitive prime days. Zane sported the look of a greek statue, and pretty much wrote the book on symmetry as well.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
The great Frank Zane!
Frank Zane

Frank Zane

FrankZane
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Frank Zane doing a beautiful vacuum pose!
Zane
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

P
Replies
12
Views
15K
underbody
underbody
johngustilo25
Replies
0
Views
508
johngustilo25
johngustilo25
FrenzyMaster
Replies
0
Views
474
FrenzyMaster
FrenzyMaster
Top