• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Full Bicep and Good Thighs

X

Xeonen

Hi

What exercises are best for me to do so i can get a full bicep and good thighs and quads... Also i want to get the long head of the tricep down my arm, how do i get that? i got the other 2 heads but not the long head running down my tri's

thanks and your help will be really appreciated.

Regards
Xeonen

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Biceps: BB/DB curls although I find you can train your biceps more than enough with 1 or 2 excersises especially when you do heavy chins and bent over rows.
Quads: Squats, by far the best quad exercise.

L

lorri_01

standing heavy barbell curls, squats and slow strict rope push downs.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
make the muscles bigger

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Biceps: BB/DB curls although I find you can train your biceps more than enough with 1 or 2 excersises especially when you do heavy chins and bent over rows.
Quads: Squats, by far the best quad exercise.

get stronger on these exercises!

for you tricep make sure your doing either, dips or reverse grip smith bench for mass and a decline lying skullcrusher to get the look your after.

getting strong over a moderate rep range on the basic lifts should be your focus, and your shape will come out as you muscle bellies fill out!

make sure your eating plenty of good food to help your traning progress too!

ohhh and make the form tight, its about transferring the weight to the target muscle, not just the number you tell ya friends!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Biceps: Slow and controlled preacher curls with a big squeeze at the top has done wonders for my arms atleast :)
Quads: Deep and slow squats. Deep means that your calves should touch your hamstrings, thats the way I do it. Doing 20reps with only the bar burns my legs up

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
make the muscles bigger

sure dude, and obviously thats what he trains for. i think we all know by now that muscle shape is mostly a genetic thing. however if every exercise for every muscle group did the same what would be the point of doing different exercises? to some extent i think it is possible to target one area of a bodypart, feks this year i think ive really added some good mass to my upper chest, and that was not from just doing more flat bench pressing, i incorporated alot of incline movements, and i credit them for that progress.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would suggest standing straight bar bicep curls, heavy as hell for 4-8 reps. along with seated incline alternating dumbell curls, doing these strict really fire up the biceps+ it doesent involve the brachialis which has the tendence to take away stress from the biceps.

for legs, squats in any form, i like them in the smith, along with lunges, hack squats and leg extensions will give u some good quads, i also like high reps for legs, but vary alittle. also try breathing squats, always a killer:2:

X

Xeonen

Thanks for the help^^, this might sound gay but how do i make my legs like fit tight in my pants, cause when i walk its looks funny, my upper body is big and my legs you small..so i want my legs to fill up more space and i want to look good from the back if you know what i mean^^ i want girls to notice me:)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sure dude, and obviously thats what he trains for. i think we all know by now that muscle shape is mostly a genetic thing. however if every exercise for every muscle group did the same what would be the point of doing different exercises?

Good point, i would argue that this is all the reason why there is no need to do all of the following in the same workout, dumbell bicep curls, preacher curls, cable curls, barbell curls, concentration curls, and any other variation. It's good to mix up exercises biomechanically for joint health, but they all do the same thing really. Some exercises might stimulate different muscles (ie, reverse curls would be more brachioradialis), but the difference really is minor and basically nitpicking, and it's not something to worry about. Factors such as fiber insertion angle in a muscle like the chest (pennate) and end plate channels play a role here.