• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Funny, Sick or Both - Videos

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I was looking across some funny shit and found some videos I thought worthy to share so I will post a couple day by day and hopefully yall will post some too and we get great laughs out of it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
allstar

allstar

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
132
Points
16
tourettes guy owns all
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48


I'm sure with a good lawyer the guy could get off for not being read his miranda right but eh.. still funny lmao
 
Last edited by a moderator:
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
lmao at the cop in the second video!
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
just saw the third one, :bowroflarms:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
HOLY SHIT LOL!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I know this isn't a video but I thought it was hilarious this is an actual store...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
allstar

allstar

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
132
Points
16
lol that was a good hit
 
allstar

allstar

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
132
Points
16
Ah thats great, that girl got owned
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
The guy is shitting himself.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
allstar

allstar

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
132
Points
16
I've seen that one before the best is the guys talkin in the back ground
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Dude knocks him self out lmao.... and listen to his sympethetic friend lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
LOL Priceless... i had to stop laughing before i could post this.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
^^ ...hold on... i can't breathe im laughing so hard.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Another guy tased
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
LMAO at the fat kid!!
 
allstar

allstar

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
132
Points
16
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
That's Line in vid 11 LMAO
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Guys.... I just can't stop watching this..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top