• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fury to AJ: "There is not a man born from his mother who can beat me."

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like all the fights that were supposed to take place this year should happen before the end of 2020.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like all the fights that were supposed to take place this year should happen before the end of 2020.
It is definitely possible. I mean they have had enough time to train. This shouldn't be that hard.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is definitely possible. I mean they have had enough time to train. This shouldn't be that hard.
I also feel like it is doable. They just need to get things moving right now. No more wasting time.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All that's left to do is find sponsors willing to invest in these fights.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsors are available as long as there is profit to be made. That is the big issue right now.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsors are available as long as there is profit to be made. That is the big issue right now.
People have no money to spend on ordering fight. I bet that is the main concern for most sponsors. That is why they are procrastinating.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They have to wait for the right time. Timing is what is most important. You make the wrong move and everything goes to shit!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If they are waiting for people to get money, they are going to be waiting for a long time.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nobody has money right now. We are all broke as fuck!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I for one want the fights to cost between $25-$30. That way most people will afford to order them. Otherwise, nobody is going to order any fights.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I for one want the fights to cost between $25-$30. That way most people will afford to order them. Otherwise, nobody is going to order any fights.
That will be the range of the lower classes. When it comes to the higher classes the prices will double or even triple.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That will be the range of the lower classes. When it comes to the higher classes the prices will double or even triple.
It doesn't matter what class the fight is, I am not paying more than $30 for a fight. No way in hell!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fight prices should go back to normal after thing have gotten back to normal. Otherwise they shouldn't even try to sell us fights at normal prices with the virus still messing with a way of life because no one is going to order them.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are probably going to give a $10 discount on all fights. Cutting the prices in half is not going happen in my opinion.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They will have to slash the prices in half if they want people to order fights.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fighters can't expect to receive the exact amount of money that they were promised before Covid_19 was a thing. Things have really changed, and for the worst might I add.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People have lost jobs. These fighters need to take a pay-cut.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Fury to AJ: "There is not a man born from his mother who can beat me."

Most of them are pretty decent people. I'm sure they would agree to taking pay-cuts.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of them are pretty decent people. I'm sure they would agree to taking pay-cuts.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some of them have egos the size of Mt.Everest. They would never agree to taking less money.