• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

G day

I

Ipharma2161

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2022
Messages
5
Points
3
Are there many aussie on the page
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin and KaiGold
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
I know there are a few here but I am not sure if they will reply.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin, KaiGold and Ipharma2161
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
There’s a few in here.


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin and Ipharma2161
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
1,051
Points
83
Not Aussie but welcome to Mecca


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin, KaiGold and Ipharma2161
I

Ipharma2161

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2022
Messages
5
Points
3
Thank you
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I know a couple people but I don’t know if they want it to be known.

Are you from ipharma?


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
I

Ipharma2161

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2022
Messages
5
Points
3
Yes I am Ipharma2161
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Yes I am Ipharma2161

You used to be a sponsor here. Haven’t seen your site in a long time.


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
I

Ipharma2161

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2022
Messages
5
Points
3
Nope not on here
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Who was the best bodybuilder to come out of Australia? Lee Priest, in my opinion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin and KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Chris Cormier!


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
I

Ipharma2161

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2022
Messages
5
Points
3
Nar not me
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
They had a website. This was 10 years ago. I don’t think they are around anymore. Do you have a website?


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
They had a website. This was 10 years ago. I don’t think they are around anymore. Do you have a website?


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

They aren’t the same people and they aren’t a sponsor here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
Top