• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Gambling for relaxation

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Morality aside, gambling is a good relaxation activity. I know of so many seniors who are into gambling and they look young. One woman who is 80 years old is still sprightly when going to her gambling session. A man of 89 years looks okay especially when he dresses up for the casino. Do you gamble and do you enjoy gambling? I have to admit that I also like to gamble but with the thought of losing money, I am turned off. The only gambling I do now is in buying lotto tickets.
 
P

Pharmacom

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
420
Points
18
I am excited to be nervous, and I have enough nerves in my life, so personally I was gambling bad rest
 

Similar threads

Top