• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gas Prices?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Liquid gold going on liquid diamond.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
bah i paid $1.42/L today. which is borderline cheap around my area (major city). This is still very cheap compared to anywhere in Europe... rocky was saying i think he paid 2pound/L once? thats like $4 AUD :ughnoes:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robcardu says he pays 17 cents a gallon.

My god. That's insane. I'm sure salaries around there aren't as high as we have it here, so that must make a difference.

A chart from 2005 really means nothing, because prices probably went up 3 or dollars from then. I was like, what, 12-13 years old during that time so I don't remember haha.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A chart from 2005 really means nothing, because prices probably went up 3 or dollars from then

Duh I know that, I just gave it to you to give you an idea of the order.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My god. That's insane. I'm sure salaries around there aren't as high as we have it here, so that must make a difference.

A chart from 2005 really means nothing, because prices probably went up 3 or dollars from then. I was like, what, 12-13 years old during that time so I don't remember haha.

The last time gas price raised was 1989, this was a chaos, so no president can change that unless he wants his ass out of there, we have oil and our gas is subsidized. :tiphat:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't think russia has cheaper gas than the usa, all of our exchange students told me that the gas price is about the same than in europe...

well, start to think....

Russia is the second major oil produccer in the world, his gas cant be that expensive, think its around 60 cents.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^bullcrap

where is our forum ruski? it should be around $3.00/gal

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff