• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gaspari Halodrol Liquigels?

Sponge

Sponge

I was interested in feedbackl for this product. Has anyone used this and if so, how were the results?

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't tried the liquigels yet but i have tried the OG stuff and it was great.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

works great!!!!!!!!!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know the originals were great but I hear the liquigels are far less potent.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

yes the halo 50 were great, and yes the new shit is less hardcore. but still work well. give them a try.

skid9832004

skid9832004

what do these liquigels do? ive seen them b4 but i dont know their purpose.......

S

supplementkingdom

less than good

The original was the bomb, this version is like water!! Arachodonic acid, i think you'd have to take large dosages daily to get anything. Depending on your age you should look at some halodrol clones like halobolan or halodiol.

F

FiveStarG

i tried them for a month and they worked ok! i mean my muscles got a little fuller and my strength went up a bit but dont expect nothing too dramatic!

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Reviews i have read is the gains are not as good as the original but h-drol is the same compound i am running that right now and i am finding it awesome great recomp affects and the strength gains are now starting arggggggg!!!!!:xyxthumbs: