• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gates: Share the wealth

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oslo - The world's richest man Bill Gates Wednesday urged fellow billionaires to give away most of their wealth, saying sharing brought far more joy than passing on money to descendants.

"I think all billionaires should give away the vast majority of their fortune," the Microsoft co-founder, who has given away a large part of his $40bn fortune to fight poverty and disease, said at a public debate.

"I'm not saying they shouldn't leave anything for their kids or to have a little bit for themselves but yes, I think they would enjoy it, I think their kids would be better off, and I think the world would be better off.

"I want to share with them how much fun we've had."

Fellow American Warren Buffett, the world's second richest man with a fortune estimated at $37bn, had announced in 2006 that he would leave a part of his wealth to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

I hope he is going to share with me too!!!!!!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would be pissed if my dad did that to me.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
who the fuck needs billionaires?

The US government gives away trillions.....

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not opposed to someone who is successful giving away their wealth to charities whatsoever, hell much respect to them for doing so.

1 billion dollars spent by Bill Gates for charities is probably much better than 2 billion dollars spent by the US govt through taxes.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
who the fuck needs billionaires?

The US government gives away trillions.....

why make trillions when they could make billions..?

29kudg3-1.jpg

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
gates>governoment le US

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a good guy Bill is. go BILL.

Samoan-Z