• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Gay David's and Goliath at the Olympia.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I lol'd :keke:


10221144454843490785723-1.jpg


10221144652733490785723-1.jpg


10221144652738490785723-1.jpg


10221144652753490785723-1.jpg


10221144654643490785723-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Making big men look huge since 1988.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Nice to see Frank from time to time. Anyone knows when he plans to compete?
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Nice to see Frank from time to time. Anyone knows when he plans to compete?

competed this summer and looked like shit... his right tricep is half gone from a tear.
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
Nice to see Frank from time to time. Anyone knows when he plans to compete?

20_frank_mcgrath_021249924255-1.jpg

That's him at the Tampa Pro where he got 9th place, he's good for advertisement, but competition wise well :bitelip:
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Guess his days are over.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
191
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top