• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Gayest workout ever?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
This is pretty awesome but kinda homo at the same time.



:wutyousay:
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Thats some crazy shit.... Never seen that before but looks awesome.
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
that is actually really hard to do i tried it before

damn at these guy's mentality + endurance
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
lets try it together freako haha

Looks nuts to me
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
lets try it together freako haha

Looks nuts to me

Ok, but I get to be the monkey, not the tree. I'm not having your big ass clambering all over me.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
wow... that is some insane endurance right there.. see the bucketloads of sweat poarin off those guys?
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
i started out laughing, but damn that is impressive i can't believe how long and how many that guy did. though it looks a little gay, gotta respect how hard it is.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I'm more impressed by the fact those guys sat there for 90+ minutes watching two men sweat on each other.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
man.... that was crazy, ill give them credit for that
 
Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
^lol

Crazy dudes right there, but they jizzed their sweat all over each other:greddy:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Man that is crazy. I though at first wtf but then i understood how physically and mentally fit you have to be in order to do that. Thats just crazy.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I'm more impressed by the fact those guys sat there for 90+ minutes watching two men sweat on each other.

Hahahahahahha indeed. One of the guys in the "crowd" was sitting like a queer at one point, probably hiding his raging erection.

Really impressive endurance test. May be really gay, but in my opinion the hard part of the exercise destroys how gay it may be.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Does anyone know how much Jorge got???????
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
LOL, Because a bunch of oiled up guys in speedo's isn't a little gay:methman:

Haha thank you! I started doing them with my friend's little bro, he can do 50 on my back. After that your low back and abs feel like hell.
 

Similar threads

SpotMePlease
Replies
0
Views
2
SpotMePlease
SpotMePlease
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
35
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
33
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
53
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top