• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

GERALDINE MORGAN FROM CHILE

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Geraldine Morgan from Chiel!

..My Big friend Geraldine ..Arnold Classic Amateur prep 2009!



watch
 
Last edited:
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
god daym she's hot and super strong. what else do you want :spy:

she also trains a little different than most of the people do..
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Big woman, i think..
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
Her quads are bigger than your's :bitelip::bitelip::bitelip::bitelip::bitelip::bitelip::bitelip::bitelip:


/jk

lol yea right now yes.. haven't done quad work in 2 weeks.. i depressed actually i already thought about quitting bb and stuff.. :tear: had depressions for couple days..
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
damn, she looks good for sure !!

thanks for the vid Coach :thumbsup2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
lol yea right now yes.. haven't done quad work in 2 weeks.. i depressed actually i already thought about quitting bb and stuff.. :tear: had depressions for couple days..

I'm starting to think you are not joking at all :S:S:S:S:S
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
she's hot, needs implants though :( their boobies get so small when they diet
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
3K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
L
Replies
0
Views
119
Linda-Fine Peptide
L
Top