• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Germany GP 96 HUGE kevin

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38




kevin dwarfs ronnie here.
its almost laughable in the most muscular in sidechest form and the back lat spread how kevin makes ronnie look like a kid
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
damn, kevin do look bigger than ronnie in that vid !!

nice find bro :thumbsup2:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
idk what you're seeing, but ronnie does not look like a kid up there next to kevin. if anyone makes ronnie look smaller, it's nasser. freaking huge.


and side note, look at when they call for a side triceps, kevin and ronnie fuck around so much they don't even hit the pose for the judges. nasser hits it, but by the time ronnie and kevin are done shaking their triceps the pose is over. this is so fucking irritating. when the judges call for a pose, just fucking hit it and stop with all the bullshit. i hope the judges gave it to nasser purely because he was the only one competent enough to hit the freaking pose when it was called for.
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
Damn, the conditioning of these guys is amazing compared to now... Wow..
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ that's very true. upon watching it i was very suprised at these guys. all were in awesome shape.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Great, great vid. Kevin, Ronnie and Nasser all look great here. Thx.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
idk what you're seeing, but ronnie does not look like a kid up there next to kevin. if anyone makes ronnie look smaller, it's nasser. freaking huge.

like a kid was exageration, just to you know say but he definitely is bigger than ronnie. i mean look at the back, kevin`s is much bigger and has more definition.
however ronnie was sporting an impressively small misdection for a man of his size
 
C

crossfirebmf

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
152
Points
16
like a kid was exageration, just to you know say but he definitely is bigger than ronnie. i mean look at the back, kevin`s is much bigger and has more definition.
however ronnie was sporting an impressively small misdection for a man of his size

Huh? Ronnie's back is clearly thicker and more defined than Kevin's. Look at all three standing normally while turned around not flexing before the rear double bi pose. Ronnie's back is way better relaxed and flexed. Kevin's is a hair wider on the lat spread, but overall Ronnie's is better. If anyone dwarfs them it's Nasser by his shear mass.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
This is what MrC was referring to, i think, and damn Kevin looked damn impressive in this shot next to Ronnie


11hbdw1-1.jpg
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
yep thats it, kevins back there destroys colemans, kevins is thicker and has betetr definition.
in the lat spread you could hardly ever see ronnies teres major and infra spinatus, just some slight detail and shape to know its there.... kevins was always crystal clear
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Nasser was sick in this show....insane top 3 though (dorian, nasser, levrone). Damn those were the best days in bodybuilding....insulin has ruined physiques, condition just isn't the same anymore
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Why is it that the conditioning back then was so awesome, but todays bb'ers look like shit?.
 
Joeb23

Joeb23

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
249
Points
16
I am speechless. This might be Kevin's best ever. I have never seen him so big. His back has never looked like that before. Not to mention his legs as well. I am still so shocked. Over these last few days I have truly come to the conclusion that Kevin is with out a doubt the best bodybuilder of all time not to win a Mr. Olympia. I know this is a big time statement. I guess me re watching all his videos and things I can find on him really opened my eyes. I always knew he was one of the greats, but now I feel like I know just how great.:headbang:
 
V

vergon

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
18
Points
1
I was way more impressed by nasser. he looks like a damed tank Oo
 
atomic strenght

atomic strenght

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
275
Points
18
90's are the best years in the history of bodybuilding everybody looked great back then.size and conditioning were just insane
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^agree !! the 90's was the shit :thumbsup2:
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
38
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
43
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
36
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
68
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top