• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Getting rid of stress

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Running. Run as hard as you can for as long as you can. You'll burn off all the rage and the long walk back will cool you down and put you in a good piece of mind.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Buy a gun, fire a few rounds. :borat:

R

remnant

Banned
I am pious by default and if I encounter an impregnable stressor, I hold my horse, take a walk and take a conc cup of tea and wait for midnight to fire prayer bullets if not immediately after. Believe me, it departs like flies from perfume!

R

rz3300

Banned
I wish that I could say I was pious by default but that is just not always the case. Most of the time I keep things together but sometimes things do boil up. Its not like I am mean or anything but certainly not pious.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Breath deeply, This brings more oxygen to your body and makes you stress-free. The exact way is to take four or five seconds to inhale through your nose, hold the breath for two to three seconds and exhale the air in five to six seconds. Try it, it works.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Yup that could be a good starting place to destress oneself. I mean I have seen a lot of hospitals that have bibles on top of tables. They could have placed other reading materials there like some magazines or any of those stuffs. But they chose the bible. And its a good one because the passages therecan really make one assess his/her life and perhaps make a turnaround especially so that one has ended up in the hospital. But we don't have to wait for such things to happen, do we? Read the bible now, pray to your God, and set your life aright.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doing what we love usually gets us rid of stress. Working out, tennis, sex, going to the beach, cycle, some of the things that help me. :)

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some great ways to reduce stress is to meditate and a few minutes of practice everyday can help you ease anxiety, also try laughing out loud because this lowers cortisol, your body's stress hormone(read some comics or watch your favorite sitcom). You could crank up the tunes with some soothing music and this can lower blood pressure, heart rate and anxiety as well.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Another way of dealing with stress is for us to unwind. Going out for a leisurely walk in the park or doing some sports like swimming or playing ball can de-stress us. But I hope we do not get it wrong for stress because like guitar strings, we need to be pulled to a certain level so we can perform in the same way that strings need to be strecthed or pulled for it to sound. Not having enough "stress" in our lives is equally not beneficial because it will redound to nothing.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I completely forgot about SEX! Yes, that is true. There's nothing much better than making love to a young, wild, passionate, hot girl wearing a schoolgirl uniform. Oh, well. I miss the old days. ;)

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I drink alcoholic beverages once or twice a week, moderate amounts of alcohol can do wonders for your heart and digestive system. Also I do agree with you on that alcohol helps people to relax and alleviate stress.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Exercise can be a good de-stressor thing. Reading a good book is usually my best relaxation routine although lately I do my readings online. But online reading gets to be too distracting sometimes because you surf the net from time to time. It's better if you read a book. Sitting by the corridor of the school and enjoying good/panoramic views also lessens ur daily stress.