• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Getting Tone

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Honestly, to get awesome tone... first you need some good wood. The instrument needs to be made from good wood to get nice warmth... you also need some solid electronics, nice pickup, some nice inputs... and nice amplification.

You also need a good shape and good vibrations.... If you have all these you should have a nice tone ;)

Fuck all that exercise crap... This is what you need for great tone.

It's not just about the wood, it is the combination of woods. The fingerboard plays a large part, as does the neck, then the body (acoustic the sound board plays the biggest role, then sides, then back then bracing style and material). Of course the pickups in an electric influence the output the most. But they are only responsible for transmitting the tone, not creating it. Although they are the cheapest way to increase tone.

Amps you really can't go past all valve guitar amplification for the best tone.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol ^^posts
nice

SVT1207

SVT1207

I have found it a little difficult to do regular benching. I had surgery on my sternum over the summer of 09 and i do get a slight pain on the side of my chest but not when im doing dumbbell bench. Are there any other exercises that will help work out my pecs?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
No pain on DB bench? THen DB bench!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SVT1207 is my best friend, all I want to add in is that, he's alllllll set. :bullwhip: