• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gian Enrico Pica 3.5 weeks out. (IRONMAN PRO)

Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Gian Enrico Pica 3.5 weeks out from the 2008 IRONMAN PRO!

1zmdmxu 1

2qm2ek5 1

1495ekm 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very good shoulders. Body looks like its lacking overall development and quality muscle is lacking.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the first pic his shoulders look weird! Like they don't belong to him

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I was thinkin the same thing and they definately overpower his chest. Legs are way behind in condition from the front. Big guy though and he should have some good poses.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He doesn't look 3.5 weeks out... more like 2 or 1.5....

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's wide for sure, but he needs more separation between shoulders and arms and his biceps could use some more peak, other than that he does'nt look to bad. looks like he's holding some water though but he should be able to get rid of that.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He's to soft..

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's wide for sure, but he needs more separation between shoulders and arms and his biceps could use some more peak, other than that he does'nt look to bad. looks like he's holding some water though but he should be able to get rid of that.

I agree he needs alot more seperation....his arms/shoulders look like one big piece of meat. And his legs/chest are lacking condition but thats probably water that will come out closer to showtime

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont like his physique.. his body is all over the place.. and he doesnt look 3.5 weeks out.. more like 6 weeks out.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
G

Genetics

I think he lacks separation between delts and pecs, and delts overpower

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His arms look weird in the first pic. :ugh:

J

juicyjuce

I think that he looks pretty good. He just needs to drop the water to get his legs to harden up. People hold water in different places its just a matter of getting ride of it before the show. Look at Lee Priest he always had problems with his legs matching his granite upper body. As for his tris they do seem to lack a little, but so did Ronnie.