• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Girl died as parents prayed

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
honestly ironslave what kind of smart ass bullshit question are you posing to Serb? it doesn't even deserve a response.

You might not be familiar with a lot of threads, but my question on whether it was possible for God to send an ambulance, comes from some threads and VIP chat comments. This would be a good place to see an intense discussion we had on the topic.

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/end-world-15159.html

i believe my answer is rather obvious with this question IS..

I'd just like to hear it for clarity though, could God have theoretically sent an ambulance? If he wanted to, could he have?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is exactly why I am agnostic, religions including Christianity are ridiculous when you really sit back and think about it with all the traditions are BS that comes with them. There is nothing bad about believing in God or a higher power and to believe that Jesus was his son that came down to die for our sins. But the rest is man made bull crap and you know it. So I will not follow it :dunnodude:

and that is fine and it is your choice and right to not have to follow it if you don't want to. but to insult those that do in such a thoughtless, belittling, and repugnant way shows your character and what kind of person you are (and i'm not blaming you braaq for doing this btw). i am not an overly devout christian but i do have a strong belief in God and some of the things being said here are just wrong and very demeaning.

real classy there tech. such a good point you make with that ridiculous image. asshole.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
real classy there pain. such a good point you make with that ridiculous image. asshole.

Pain never made a comment :dunnodude: I think you mean Tech with the IM image?
:49: common bro, just laugh it off or shrug it off. It's clearly a joke, I wouldn't take it so seriously. Most of the time those images are to push buttons or to just get a laugh out of a otherwise serious subject. :hsughr:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i am not an overly devout christian but i do have a strong belief in God and some of the things being said here are just wrong and very demeaning.

Tough titties, it's the internet. Nothing is sacred here, least of all christianity. Get over it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain never made a comment :dunnodude: I think you mean Tech with the IM image?
:49: common bro, just laugh it off or shrug it off. It's clearly a joke, I wouldn't take it so seriously. Most of the time those images are to push buttons or to just get a laugh out of a otherwise serious subject. :hsughr:

yes your right i meant tech. thanks for catching that.

yeah i see where your coming from because i know your a good guy and don't have the thought process of a jerk. but the people who make those jokes and the people who post them are deliberatly trying to insult and ridicule the people who carry those beliefs. there's no two ways about it.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
yes your right i meant tech. thanks for catching that.

yeah i see where your coming from because i know your a good guy and don't have the thought process of a jerk. but the people who make those jokes and the people who post them are deliberatly trying to insult and ridicule the people who carry those beliefs. there's no two ways about it.
dawsoncryingdx7-1.jpg

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

sorry 20inchgunstucson... but its funny :p

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

sorry 20inchgunstucson... but its funny :p

whatever man it's fine i respect yours and anyone else's decision to have their beliefs so long as they don't infringe on others. but there is no need to needlessly insult others and doing so demonstrates one's true character. for instance, now i know to pretty much ignore tech!

that picture is amazing tech, how did you find me on my computer and take that shot?!? your just too good my friend too good :jerkoff1:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i was actually refering to the picture tech posted.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God needs some sort of ethics and moral standards. he even let his own son die. i know Jesus sort of asked for it, but you dont be like "ohh okay son, yes you can die today.. and in the worst possible way too"

deathofchrist.jpg

jesturuse3.jpg

deathofchirst.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
“In the world you will have trouble but take courage for I have conquered the world.”

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
“In the world you will have trouble but take courage for I have conquered the world.”

Yes or no answer plz.

Yes, if by chance he wanted to, God could have sent an ambulance.

Or no, God could not send an ambulance.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes or no answer plz.

Yes, if by chance he wanted to, God could have sent an ambulance.

Or no, God could not send an ambulance.

those that believe in God know that God works through us, and should not be blamed through rather snide questions about his lack of involvement. it mentions in the vid how relatives and others begged the parents to take them to the hospital (who's to say this wasn't God calling out to them), but they turned a deaf ear. it is up to us to see the signs God gives us and act upon them.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those that believe in God know that God works through us, and should not be blamed through rather snide questions about his lack of involvement. it mentions in the vid how relatives and others begged the parents to take them to the hospital (who's to say this wasn't God calling out to them), but they turned a deaf ear. it is up to us to see the signs God gives us and act upon them.

They say God gave us free will, so it was the parents free will to be idiots. And their families free will to have the brains to coerce the idiots to take their daughter to the hospital. God had nothing to do with any of this, just ignorant people putting to much faith into a supernatural deity.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They say God gave us free will, so it was the parents free will to be idiots. And their families free will to have the brains to coerce the idiots to take their daughter to the hospital. God had nothing to do with any of this, just ignorant people putting to much faith into a supernatural deity.

well said. you've pretty much summed up what this entire thread should be about....