• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Girl sexually abused as she lay dying

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
This is fucked up:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24405406-17001,00.html

Girl sexually abused as she lay dying

By Nigel Adlam

September 26, 2008 10:37am
(Article from: Northern Territory News)

A 14-YEAR-old girl who ran away from hospital was beaten with a lump of wood by a younger girl before being dragged into bushes by boys who tried to rape her as she was dying, a coroner has been told.

Observers sat in stunned silence in an Alice Springs court yesterday as a lawyer detailed the girl's last hours, the Northern Territory News reported.

The inquest was also told that nursing staff failed to follow Health Department rules when the girl discharged herself from hospital.

Police were not alerted until 23 hours after she disappeared.

The girl was admitted to Alice Springs Hospital in January 2006 with a life-threatening blood disorder but left without telling anybody.

Coroner's counsel Jodi Truman said a night nurse did nothing about her absence until the end of his shift the next morning.

The girl had gone to see her 17-year-old boyfriend but the youth's 13-year-old "wife" saw the pair together and smashed the sick girl across the head with a 1m piece of wood.

Bloodied and bruised, the girl walked collapsed on a footpath where she lay for several hours as people walked past thinking she was drunk.

Three boys came across her and carried her to the nearby grounds of a college, the inquest was told.

Two of them pulled down the girl's tracksuit pants and tried to have sex with her.

One said he thought the girl was drunk, another thought she was dead.

The girl died of head trauma later that night.

The inquest continues today.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow its scary how fucked up the world is now a days

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They left out an important part of the people involved and their background/culture.

Aussies know what I mean.:linedrunk:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is beyond fucked up
cant verbally say how bad or anything
i cant say...:disgust:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My God the people in this world..those two guys will rot in hell, hopefully!!!!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats fucked up where was this at?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
They left out an important part of the people involved and their background/culture.

Aussies know what I mean.:linedrunk:

yeah man... that is totally fucked up.

I mean... one of them thought she was dead... so he tried to fuck her anyway. :uhoh2:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
1252hkg-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't understand what they mean by "tried" to have sex with her. Is it really that hard to figure it out?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Sister in Law was working for Aboriginal Housing and even the sober communities have issues. But it is not unsolveable, just takes the communities and the govt bodies to make some really hard decisions.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't understand what they mean by "tried" to have sex with her. Is it really that hard to figure it out?

shit i don't know about you but i sure as hell couldn't pop one on a dead chick. hence the "tried" :wutyousay:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Sister in Law was working for Aboriginal Housing and even the sober communities have issues. But it is not unsolveable, just takes the communities and the govt bodies to make some really hard decisions.

oh yes, when a family like mine works amongst the people, you begin to identify the troublesome types.

on a side note, i FUCKING HATE how just before like every program starts, a warning comes on saying "Indigenous Australians and Torres Straight Islanders may be offended because this show may contain voices or images of deceased peoples blah blah FUCKING blah" :ranter: :ranter: :ranter:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh yes, when a family like mine works amongst the people, you begin to identify the troublesome types.

on a side note, i FUCKING HATE how just before like every program starts, a warning comes on saying "Indigenous Australians and Torres Straight Islanders may be offended because this show may contain voices or images of deceased peoples blah blah FUCKING blah" :ranter: :ranter: :ranter:
Come work for the govt or a university were they thank the "traditional landholders" at the start of every meeting. Fucking laughable.

I mean I don't go thanking Harry who used to own my house. I don't go thanking Steve who used to have my office at work. Seriously why do we appoligise for being the winners. We came, we saw, we stayed, we made this a country but we had better acknowledge the guys that a few centuries ago we brought the rest of the world to.

I mean I get that they had a culture and civilisation, I understand that a lot of their troubles stem from the inability to find their place in modern society, but I don't see the point of dwelling on the past as though it has importance today.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ America :carduindisguise

Bhana

Bhana

That is some messy shit! Firstly whats a 17 yr old doing with a 13 yr old, thats fucked up imo
And if shes dead, why would u wanna try having sex with her :uhoh2: I mean the whole drunk thing i understand, happens all the time. Shes drunk, she passes out, an you think youll give it a try:carduindisguise