• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Give Love On Christmas Day

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is not just the song but the Christmas album of the Jackson 5 with Michael in the lead vocals. Their only original song is Give Love On Christmas Day but the rest of the cover songs were performed in their own special way. One unique style is Santa Claus Is Coming To Town with the dancing tune. Maybe those Jackson 5 Christmas songs are still selling in the internet music stores.

R

rz3300

Banned
I have not heard much from the Jackson 5 in any time at all lately but I guess if there is the time it might as well be their Christmas music. I am pretty sure that I have heard it before but now I need to go and make sure.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still go sentimental when I hear the Jackson 5's version of Someday At Christmas. I first heard that song when I was a teenager and that's the only version I know at the time. I was actually hoping for them to make another Christmas album until I learned that the Jackson family's religion is Witness of Jehovah. They have no Christmas, I mean they don't celebrate Christmas and it's actually taboo to them for it is idolatry according to their church head.

R

rz3300

Banned
I had no idea that the family was Jehavoah Witness, and sorry for misspelling that if I did. That is interesting, but I really do not know much about that but maybe I will have to read up on it a little more.