• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

.. GO HOME DEX !

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
2008mrolympia281wv1.jpg

​
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Great pics, but Dex was the worthy winnder.
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Heath will have his time - and even though I'm a fan of him I think it was the right decision that Dexter won! But think about how talented Heath is - only 28 years old and already about to dethrone Dexter who's pushing 40 and have been in the game forever. There's really a reason to the nickname Heath got.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Phil will be mr. O, it's just a matter of time. Dex deserved at least one too, perhaps not this year but that's part of the game

btw phil was having the time of his life in the posedown, look at his face in those pics :49:
 
C

crossfirebmf

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
152
Points
16
Phil should've won...best conditioning, synthol free, etc. This is politics...oh wait I meant bodybuilding so which ever person the judges liked or who payed the most or whatever is going to win...duh. We all know Dorian shouldn't have won as many times as did and the same with Jay and Ronnie one year. Dex may have "deserved" to win in some peoples eyes, but that doesn't mean he should've because he did not win on stage. His name was most likely chosen before the competition even happened.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
awesome pic's bro !!! keep them coming :xyxthumbs:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Great work Coach!

You can see in a few pics why the judges finally gave it to Dex. Seeing Heath and Dex side by side there are shots that show they rewarded the guy that has been there deserving for awhile. But both of them make Jay look like an also-ran.
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
he went home,with a deserving shandow on hand
 

Similar threads

Top