• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

God of War 3 Titan Trailer

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
490
Points
16
Hey guys, found this new bad ass trailer for God of War 3 on the PS3. The first 2 god of war games were the best games on the ps2.





By the looks of the trailer i am pretty excited for this game. The protagonist, Kratos, is the most bad ass of all video game heroes. He makes marcus fenix, the doom guy and master chief look like utter pussies.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
wish it was for pc..
 
R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
490
Points
16
wish it was for pc..

As pain said, just get a ps3. There are a bunch of great games coming out for the ps3 this year, God of War 3, Gran Turismo 5, Killzone 2 and many more. The 360's prime is past. The PC has some awesome titles, but when you can buy a ps3 for 60% of the cost of the latest and greatest nvidia card you will need to run the latest and greatest games the console is a better investment for gaming.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
till the PS3 is 129.99.
 
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
Fuck yes, one of the reasons why I bought PS3. Can't wait for it.

Did any of you play heavenly sword before? It's almost just like God of War, just a different story line. I thought it was pretty good.
 
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
Meh...
Apparently its going to be e last in the series.

It wont be anywhere near as good as Darksiders: Wrath of War :gaysign:
 
R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
490
Points
16
Fuck yes, one of the reasons why I bought PS3. Can't wait for it.

Did any of you play heavenly sword before? It's almost just like God of War, just a different story line. I thought it was pretty good.

See I played God of War 1 & 2 in the span of 5 days, then went to heavenly sword. Heavenly Sword was good, but its no God of War.

This will not be the last God of War game, all of the people involved say this is the end of this storyline. Meaning we could visit more of Kratos' past. That said I can't wait to finally kill Zeus, and the rest of the Gods.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
The trailer is pretty awesome but I've watched a few gameplay videos and it looked terrible. Too Human also looked pretty awesome in the trailers, but turned out terrible.
 
R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
490
Points
16
Watch the following, and try tellin me it ISNT better than the god of war trailer:



God of War Trailer, Completely in game, only camera angles and movement different.

Darksiders - 100% Pre-rendered. Shows a cool concept and good story. The CG makes it look pretty exciting. But no gameplay equals no excitement for me. CG trailers have been lying to me for years.
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
can't wait for this game!!!!...but while i wait im going to pick upmlb 2009 the show comes out on the 3rd and resident evil on the 13th....not leaving the house for a bit
 
Top