• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

God!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i believe your life ends. i dont believe in an afterlife. i believe in living a happy and fulfilling life now, not when i die.

Serb... you cant be serious with that bon scott comparison. If that were true then every single black metal band.. a fuckload of other metal bands... a shitload of rock bands would all be dead or have members dead. Why was god leniant towards all these people.. and not bon scott... who actually wasnt very blasphemous at all.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robert Mogabe of Zimbabwe said: "Only God can remove me".

Let us hope He does!

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Robert Mogabe of Zimbabwe said: "Only God can remove me".

Let us hope He does!
Jesus Christ only cares about white American Christians. you Africans are on your own.

it's a proven fact. it's in the Bible.

:carduindisguise

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
All I read was
Wank, wank, wank.

As I wrote in the Bible/Science thread, its shit like this that makes me hate certain "aspects" of christianity.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A recent Danish study shows that religious people have lower IQs than atheists :2:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Notice that none of us (people who believe in God) have made hateful posts stating how atheism "pisses us off" or how we "hate this part of atheism". None of our posts are arrogant. It irritates me that a lot of you make fun, BLATANTLY..I never downed atheism once..why would I laugh at it? If it's what your dead set on, then who an I to challenge that.And when I do try to give info out, a couple of intentially paranoid people(for the attention of course)act like I'm trying to convert them. I can't convert you over the internet. If I knew you I would try to tell you what I believe and go from there, but here is just hopeless.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
its good that youve changed your conviction since you started posting in the religion threads.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Notice that none of us (people who believe in God) have made hateful posts stating how atheism "pisses us off" or how we "hate this part of atheism". None of our posts are arrogant. It irritates me that a lot of you make fun, BLATANTLY..I never downed atheism once..why would I laugh at it? If it's what your dead set on, then who an I to challenge that.And when I do try to give info out, a couple of intentially paranoid people(for the attention of course)act like I'm trying to convert them. I can't convert you over the internet. If I knew you I would try to tell you what I believe and go from there, but here is just hopeless.

A true saint you are.

One thing I've learned about you hardcore Christians is that you have perfected the skill of copy/paste.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Am i copying and pasting?
noo. but i might be talking loads about Aliens
cus' they did help the foundation of humanity, or even more :ughnoes:
im going to wait it out and not argue, 4 years is a while to wait.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes!! im a hardcore christian, who is narrow minded and who has a very low IQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Serb implied that god was going to murder myself and other members, that's enough to set me off.

Which btw, Serb, did God somehow magically get into the mind of Mark Chapman and make him kill Lennon? I thought God wasn't vengeful, and was peaceful?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serb implied that god was going to murder myself and other members, that's enough to set me off.

Which btw, Serb, did God somehow magically get into the mind of Mark Chapman and make him kill Lennon? I thought God wasn't vengeful, and was peaceful?

you know i really thought you were a smart guy, i have tried time and time again to lead you in the right direction as far as answers and theology is concerned and yet you keep asking the same question.. once again here is the answer

God does not need to force man to commit an evil act, he simply has to turn his Grace from them, humans only nature is utterly sinful and always sins.. its our only desire.. the only way any human can do any good is if God intercedes in our behalf (accepting Jesus is a gift form God, not something you earn) so in other words Mark Chapman did as his nature allowed him to.. here is a better description of what im trying to say..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

why would that set you off? is not death inevitable? do you know any human that has defeated it? why fear simple man that can destroy the body when in reality you should be fearing the one that kills both body and soul..

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God does not need to force man to commit an evil act, he simply has to turn his Grace from them, humans only nature is utterly sinful and always sins.. its our only desire.. the only way any human can do any good is if God intercedes in our behalf (accepting Jesus is a gift form God, not something you earn) so in other words Mark Chapman did as his nature allowed him to.. here is a better description of what im trying to say..

Just curious though... so when I do things like give up a chunk of my Christmas vacation to work for Ron Paul because I want to end the Iraq war, volunteer in a children's hospital, and whatever else..... would this not be going good?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just curious though... so when I do things like give up a chunk of my Christmas vacation to work for Ron Paul because I want to end the Iraq war, volunteer in a children's hospital, and whatever else..... would this not be going good?

morally good- yes

good works- yes

good enough to get into heaven or please God- no

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
morally good- yes

good works- yes

good enough to get into heaven or please God- no

k, well at least we're somewhat on the same page.

But anyways, if that's not enough to please god, fuck him. God must be kinda like this.