• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

God!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
k, well at least we're somewhat on the same page.

But anyways, if that's not enough to please god, fuck him. God must be kinda like this.

i dont think you understand brother, you CAN NOT please God.. any sin you have must be punished, God is righteous, even an earthly judge who is good must punish a crime... our so called good deeds on this earth are filthy rags when compared to God's holiness.. God gave you a way out so that you dont have to be punished for your immorality, so you wont have any excuse..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd rather work for Ron Paul than for Jesus.

with Ron Paul you actually see results.

I actually admire Ron Paul, i wonder how Ron Paul, calling himself a "Christian" would react to such a shameless remark such as yours..

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i dont think you understand brother, you CAN NOT please God.. any sin you have must be punished, God is righteous, even an earthly judge who is good must punish a crime... our so called good deeds on this earth are filthy rags when compared to God's holiness.. God gave you a way out so that you dont have to be punished for your immorality, so you wont have any excuse..

By what you just said... it sounds like 'god' is trying to keep his followers in a consistent state of low self esteem... sorta like how a wifebeater keeps his woman comming back.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
skeptic, is that"all" you could come up with. That's almost selfish to think of man. Not a good argument. IS, I think what Serb meant is that doing those things is morally good and God is happy for it, but it can't get you to heaven. You need to understand that salvation is accepting God and that's the only way to go to heaven. However, you shouldn't become a christian to not go to hell.You should become a christian after you find out that you think it's right and faith has led you to believe it.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By what you just said... it sounds like 'god' is trying to keep his followers in a consistent state of low self esteem... sorta like how a wifebeater keeps his woman comming back.

you have got to be kidding me?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If I can't please him, why try? What a dick, why can't he just chill out and reward overall good people for doing good things?

Besides, if God himself is so holy, why doesn't he save all the sick children in the world who are born into disease/poverty etc? Why doesn't he just turn the other cheek, instead of killing John Lennon, or causing motor cycle accidents and burn people?

Serb, you're batshit insane if you believe any of this bullshit. It's nonsense like this which makes me hate the religion of Christianity, and not some possible being hiding out in the sky.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People who have a tough time comprehending the "life-world" often find peace in believing in an absolute structure of some kind. In this way we are all different. People who have deeper insight into how things work simply don't produce such a mirage.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Atheists are superior in every way to theists. We should start our own species.

They se me trollin'

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
frezzy

frezzy

Ronnie talks about his relationship with Jesus Christ

Last edited by a moderator:
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
you have got to be kidding me?

no im not kidding you.

skeptic, is that"all" you could come up with. That's almost selfish to think of man. Not a good argument. IS, I think what Serb meant is that doing those things is morally good and God is happy for it, but it can't get you to heaven. You need to understand that salvation is accepting God and that's the only way to go to heaven. However, you shouldn't become a christian to not go to hell.You should become a christian after you find out that you think it's right and faith has led you to believe it.

What i said is exactly what it sounds like. Im sorry if you 'christians' cannot see this.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this pretty much sums up everyone who denies God.

Jude 1:10. We tend to dislike things we do not know. If we are confronted with something we do not know and perceive it as a threat, our reactions can be quite hateful. This is the way many of us our with God. We do not really know God so we hate God. We only know that He and His righteousness gets in the way of us enjoying our sinful ways. We cannot keep enjoying our sins when His Truth makes it obvious that our sinful ways are corrupting us. We end up acting as brute beasts attempting to preserve our sinful pleasures (Jude 10,11, "But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain..." ). We lash out at God's Truth when it brings us into the knowledge that our sinful ways will only result in death and destruction.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no im not kidding you.

What i said is exactly what it sounds like. Im sorry if you 'christians' cannot see this.

you Christians? haha

in all honesty if you call yourself an atheist, your a very sad case of one.. your hatred towards Christianity speaks volumes, i know lots of atheist's who are truly knowledgeable individuals who I greatly respect for their passion and i love the debates we can have with one another.. you on the other hand.. are a poor excuse.. if you want to call yourself something you better study it and have some passion for it other then hate..

now i ask you this.. how is that you claim that we Christians cant see, yet we have the answer for this blindness and you dont?

John 12:40
"He has blinded their eyes and deadened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn—and I would heal them."

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

oh and if you want to refute the bible.. please do so in a knowledgeable way, because everything you have said thus far is just mindless chatter..

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I never called myself an athiest. i just dont believe in religion. I also dont hate christians... i just think they are unintelligent. I am smart enough not to be blinded by a fairytale. You claim to be able to see... but you dont seem to realise that you are apart of a cult.

I really hope one day you realise how stupid you sound serb. NONE of the bible quotes you post directly relate to the points at hand... they are all vague. It seems YOU are the one that doesnt understand what you're posting. Have a good read of the quotes from the bible you've posted serb... and if you still think you are right (you went the way of calling names so ill continue it) then i hope for your sake that God has mercy on your simple minded soul.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never called myself an athiest. i just dont believe in religion. I also dont hate christians... i just think they are unintelligent. I am smart enough not to be blinded by a fairytale. You claim to be able to see... but you dont seem to realise that you are apart of a cult.

I really hope one day you realise how stupid you sound serb. NONE of the bible quotes you post directly relate to the points at hand... they are all vague. It seems YOU are the one that doesnt understand what you're posting. Have a good read of the quotes from the bible you've posted serb... and if you still think you are right (you went the way of calling names so ill continue it) then i hope for your sake that God has mercy on your simple minded soul.

hey, its all good.. Ive been called many things for being a christian, this is nothing new to me.. and in all honesty your just proving to me all the more how real my faith truly is... call me simple minded, call me as you wish buddy.. one day we shall all know.. ill take my chances with Jesus!!!!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
ill take my chances with my own mind and not rely on a myth for happiness :tiphat:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ill take my chances with my own mind and not rely on a myth for happiness :tiphat:

that's cool man.. in all honesty that takes a lot of faith on your behalf and i applaud you for it..

FYI- being a Christian does not mean you will be happy by no means.. that would be called the prosperity gospel which is preached all around the world today which is very false..

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
that's cool man.. in all honesty that takes a lot of faith on your behalf and i applaud you for it..

FYI- being a Christian does not mean you will be happy by no means.. that would be called the prosperity gospel which is preached all around the world today which is very false..

what is the point if you arent supposed to be happy?