• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

God!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what is the point if you arent supposed to be happy?

sure happiness and joy come with the knowledge of knowing an everlasting God, but just because one is a Christian does not mean his/her life is going to always be joyful and happy.. the whole point of salvation is to realize how badly you have offended God with your actions and that without him you are hopeless, the eternal promise is what truly makes a christian "happy" not this life..

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
with the way you explained it there... i honestly see no advantage to ones personal/mental/physical/spiritual (or whatever else you can think of) being. Living for the afterlife isnt living.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
with the way you explained it there... i honestly see no advantage to ones personal/mental/physical/spiritual (or whatever else you can think of) being. Living for the afterlife isnt living.

first off.. my life right now is absolutely amazing and filled with blessings.. dont get me wrong on that.. but that's not the reason a person becomes a Christian, if they do, then its false and not true faith.. living for the afterlife isnt living? so your going to take a chance on a possible eternal life based on your own views based on your own thinking? yikes :carduindisguise

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i dont believe in an afterlife... i believe in living my life as it is now.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
how does that make me simple minded?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how does that make me simple minded?

think about it for a second.. your putting all your hope in this life that clearly is real.. that doesn't take much convincing on anyone's part.. what reward is there in hoping for the things that are seen? your eliminating all options for something different and better.. thus makes you VERY simple minded..

2 Corinthians 4:18
because we do not look for things that can be seen but for things that cannot be seen. For things that can be seen are temporary, but things that cannot be seen are eternal.

"A thorough knowledge of the BIBLE is worth more than a college education. "

Theodore Roosevelt 1858-1919, Twenty-sixth President of the USA

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here are some of what you call unintelligent people..

Isaac Newton, English mathematician and scientist, 1642-1727

“We account the scriptures of God to be the most sublime philosophy. I find more sure marks of authenticity in the Bible than in any profane history whatsoever.”

President Ronald Reagan, 40th President of the United States

“Of the many influences that have shaped the United States into a distinctive nation and people, none may be said to be more fundamental and enduring than the Bible.”

President George Washington, First President of the United States

“It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and Bible.”

Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States, 1809-1865

“I am busily engaged in the study of the Bible. I believe it is God’s word because it finds me where I am.”

“I believe the Bible is the best gift God has ever given to man. All the good of the Savior of the world is communicated to us through the Book.”

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.

-- Albert Einstein

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
you keep talking about hoping in dreams mate. I live in the reality. I hope for the future of MY REALITY. I live for MY REALITY. What could be better than waking up, playing my beautiful REAL guitar, going to the REAL gym, eating my REAL food, meeting my REAL friends, having a REAL girlfriend, and having a REAL family. Why would i ever want to believe in something that doesnt want me to be happy and doesnt even happen until i die (where all that happens is your brain stops... there is no such thing as the afterlife)

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you keep talking about hoping in dreams mate. I live in the reality. I hope for the future of MY REALITY. I live for MY REALITY. What could be better than waking up, playing my beautiful REAL guitar, going to the REAL gym, eating my REAL food, meeting my REAL friends, having a REAL girlfriend, and having a REAL family. Why would i ever want to believe in something that doesnt want me to be happy and doesnt even happen until i die (where all that happens is your brain stops... there is no such thing as the afterlife)

you make it seem as though i dont live a real life? dude my life is as real as ever, first off.. there are a few things you dont understand about God and the bible.. the reason Jesus died is because he DOES want us to be happy.. God knows that we are separated from him due to our sin, so he took the sin upon himself so that we would not have to be punished for it and be able to spend eternity with him..if anything.. that is the most unselfish thing EVER.. and i mean EVER!! for God to sacrifice his OWN son for mere humans is just unreal.. the fact that you dont see this is sad but very understandable.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
WHAT SIN! i dont see how i or anyone else on earth (minus fellons and whatnot) is so sinful. This makes absolutely no sense.

YOU make it sound like you dont live real life.

You are one of the most condescending people ever Serb. I live with the belief that who i am is who i am, and only I can better myself through perseverance. There is no faith here.. only reality. Which is what you seem to not value. Everyone of your beliefs is a myth and a dream. You are consistently contradicting yourself serb. Go read everything you've said so far and think about whether you're making intelligible arguments or not.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHAT SIN! i dont see how i or anyone else on earth (minus fellons and whatnot) is so sinful. This makes absolutely no sense.

YOU make it sound like you dont live real life.

You are one of the most condescending people ever Serb. I live with the belief that who i am is who i am, and only I can better myself through perseverance. There is no faith here.. only reality. Which is what you seem to not value. Everyone of your beliefs is a myth and a dream. You are consistently contradicting yourself serb. Go read everything you've said so far and think about whether you're making intelligible arguments or not.

do you even know what a sin is?
how and where do i contradict myself?
i dont value reality? can you explain to this me and how i have come across this way?

everyone of my belief is a myth or dream? what are you talking about? your telling me Jesus Christ was not real and did not exist?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i never said jesus christ didnt exist. and i never said you didnt value reality. dont put words into my mouth

I said yu dont LIVE reality... you live a book of fables. Jesus christ has been proven to have lived.. but i dont believe he was the man the bible made him to be. Do you seriously believe a Jew... in that point in history.. WOULDNT at least be married? use your brain.

EVERY post youve made contradicts something youve said previously.

I know what a sin is... but explain to me what the bible considers a sin to be (they are two different things so it seems)

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i never said jesus christ didnt exist. and i never said you didnt value reality. dont put words into my mouth

I said yu dont LIVE reality... you live a book of fables. Jesus christ has been proven to have lived.. but i dont believe he was the man the bible made him to be. Do you seriously believe a Jew... in that point in history.. WOULDNT at least be married? use your brain.

EVERY post youve made contradicts something youve said previously.

I know what a sin is... but explain to me what the bible considers a sin to be (they are two different things so it seems)

sin can only be one thing.. and its only categorized as one thing.. there is only one way to explain sin.. stop beating around the bush and answer my questions.. yes i believe a Jew in that time period didnt have to be married.. Paul was a perfect example of that..

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
you're the one talking about everyone having Sin... and apparently theres only one. I think you're talking out of your arse.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you're the one talking about everyone having Sin... and apparently theres only one. I think you're talking out of your arse.

i hink your arguing around your own posts

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
at least im thinking with my own mind... rather than using myths as my arguments :tiphat:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am proud of not polluting my mind with religious thoughts. These, in my own opinion, disturb our view of the world... influencing important cognitive functions of the brain.

Although I agree that the believe in good has a positive effect on some people, giving them the foundation for a "happier" life, and by happy I mean a more of a "I see only what I want to see and I am happy for that baby" these beliefs tend to pull them more to a negative side usually. People neglect things that are not considered worthy or even good by religion... things that are fucking biological. Like sex.

Anyway, finally religion always said science was a sin against good. You can't argue that, just ask Galileo if he wasn't pointed with a stake at many times in his life. But what intrigues me is that religious people USE the technology made available by science. You faggots should not use what was not given directly by god. I suggest you to start living in city outskirts with nothing more than sheep and the lands to feed your people. Farewell.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am proud of not polluting my mind with religious thoughts. These, in my own opinion, disturb our view of the world... influencing important cognitive functions of the brain.

Although I agree that the believe in good has a positive effect on some people, giving them the foundation for a "happier" life, and by happy I mean a more of a "I see only what I want to see and I am happy for that baby" these beliefs tend to pull them more to a negative side usually. People neglect things that are not considered worthy or even good by religion... things that are fucking biological. Like sex.

Anyway, finally religion always said science was a sin against good. You can't argue that, just ask Galileo if he wasn't pointed with a stake at many times in his life. But what intrigues me is that religious people USE the technology made available by science. You faggots should not use what was not given directly by god. I suggest you to start living in city outskirts with nothing more than sheep and the lands to feed your people. Farewell.

WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT!

:49: