• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

God!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never called myself an athiest. i just dont believe in religion. I also dont hate christians... i just think they are unintelligent. I am smart enough not to be blinded by a fairytale. You claim to be able to see... but you dont seem to realise that you are apart of a cult.

Great point, I too do not call myself an athiest. I have not denounced God yet, I have just denounced religions and the biggest piece of propaganda ever "The Bible". I have a constant battle inside me lately with my belief or faith that their is a higher being and my educated logic telling me that it is impossible/improbable.
Also, quoting the bible in NO WAY helps your argument. I can go grab a book of fiction and post exerts from it as well and it will help this argument about as much as it has helped you in yours Serb :tiphat: That is not a direct insult to you Serb, just a point made at your exerts from the Bible to use as a reference for your argument.

HATER

HATER

You faggots should not use what was not given directly by god. I suggest you to start living in city outskirts with nothing more than sheep and the lands to feed your people. Farewell.

you're a goof!!!!!1:disgust:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To everyone that relies on their logic:
How in the world do you expect to understand the world and everything in it? If you are saying that logic doesn't support the Bible, please know this simple fact. That notion should be falsified right now, because Isaac Newton and Einstein were both believers, and they were "fairly smart". You guys really can't just say, well, I'm about to graduate college, surely I have enough intelligence to understand things that tell me there is no God;that just aint happnin' boys. You have GOT to see for yourself. Pick up a Bible and "actually" read it, and see if the folks that wrote it know a little bit more than you do. This isn't a knock on anyone's education or intelligence on this forum. Hell I've read all the posts and most of you guys seem very intelligent. Pce..let the debate continue until everyone is somoehow happy..I like it.I keep trying lol.Things evolve and adapt,but evolution is a buncha' new-age bull-hockey.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ How do you expect to function in society with such a closed mind? How can you understand the world and everything in it when you are ignoring logical factual reasoning?

You use examples of scientists to stake a claim for fundamentalist belief in the bible, when those same scientists didn't take the bible literally but rather had faith in the existence of God. This is fraudulant and pathetic.

You keep yammering on about how evolution is "bull hockey" yet this just shows your ignorance to knowledge of the world and how it works. You have closed your mind off because you have read one book, rather than putting it into the context of every other piece of factual information available. For the record evolution is happening right now; take a look at virus', fungi, microbes, insects, plants with short enough life spans to see radical changes in our life time.

For the record I'm not an atheist, I am a scientist. Science is opposed to ignorance, not religion.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
How in the world do you expect to understand the world and everything in it? If you are saying that logic doesn't support the Bible, please know this simple fact. That notion should be falsified right now, because Isaac Newton and Einstein were both believers, and they were "fairly smart". You guys really can't just say, well, I'm about to graduate college, surely I have enough intelligence to understand things that tell me there is no God;that just aint happnin' boys. You have GOT to see for yourself. Pick up a Bible and "actually" read it, and see if the folks that wrote it know a little bit more than you do. This isn't a knock on anyone's education or intelligence on this forum. Hell I've read all the posts and most of you guys seem very intelligent. Pce..let the debate continue until everyone is somoehow happy..I like it.I keep trying lol.Things evolve and adapt,but evolution is a buncha' new-age bull-hockey.

Einstein also couldnt tie his own shoes or do his own taxes :tiphat:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP

I read the bible, it bored the shit out of me. One day I may read it again. My Grandfather, a formative atheist in his own right, read the bible often. It gave him the edge he needed to argue with jehovah's witnesses who turned up on his doorstep. The folks who wrote the bible didn't know any more than I did. They just new how to invent stories so that people had and could understand the moral code they wished them to follow. The stories were well meaning but for the most part they were just that, stories. In the New Testament most were written decades after the death of Jesus by people who had never even met nor seen him.

The Bible is nothing special as a text except as a historical reference to the attitudes of the men who wrote it.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So we die and nothing else happens?
we're like plants?
bugs?
the stars that explode/implode ?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sometimes i have this feeling that we were put here.
but i also have this feeling i shouldn't believe it
or talk about it, but it always overwrites my brain
like something is in me...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
We were put here as bug food? Is that the great intelligent design? The bugs are the true overlords of our planet!

Starship_Troopers_USA_1996_B01_.jpg

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ How do you expect to function in society with such a closed mind? How can you understand the world and everything in it when you are ignoring logical factual reasoning?

You use examples of scientists to stake a claim for fundamentalist belief in the bible, when those same scientists didn't take the bible literally but rather had faith in the existence of God. This is fraudulant and pathetic.

You keep yammering on about how evolution is "bull hockey" yet this just shows your ignorance to knowledge of the world and how it works. You have closed your mind off because you have read one book, rather than putting it into the context of every other piece of factual information available. For the record evolution is happening right now; take a look at virus', fungi, microbes, insects, plants with short enough life spans to see radical changes in our life time.

For the record I'm not an atheist, I am a scientist. Science is opposed to ignorance, not religion.

Great post bro. Repped.

And Serb why did you make this thread?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe we were planted.
:spy:

frezzy

frezzy

Alright, so.. I'll admit, I've made a few posts here and there in the few religious threads that have surfaced over the past few days.
But I feel like I just want to give my final 2 cents :uhoh2:

Christians are called to follow Christ, hence the name CHRISTians. Clever eh? :techn9ne: We are to live lives that display love and compassion. We are to show the love of Christ (which we believe was clearly displayed on the cross) throughout our daily lives. I know individuals throughout the threads have often times shown hostility towards others for not believing the authenticity of the Bible and/or believing in God or Jesus. For myself at least, I ask for forgiveness if I have ever come across as a fanatic, a bit loopy, or trying to throw religious ideology onto people. I would say I'm a passionate believer and am very undeserving for what Christ did for (what we believe) me and everyone else on the cross.

I apologize for the individuals that have acted haughty or feel that they are a step above those who choose not to believe in God or the Bible (though I feel they don't do it intentionally). I would like to make it clear, that NO ONE is perfect nor above anyone else (even Christians). We are just as filthy, guilty, and sinful as anyone else on the planet. The only thing that makes those who have accepted Christ as their LORD and Savior different than anyone else, is the fact that we have called out to God and accepted the fact that we cannot make it out alone without Christ. We accept that Christ died for (as we believe) EVERYONE on that cross, and when you accept him, your sins are washed away.

Keep in mind, Christians do not believe that when they get to heaven they will receive extra goodies in the goody bag just because they have converted someone. We are clearly not getting paid either for any conversions. It is simply out of love.

Jesus died on the cross for anyone and everyone. From Oprah to Hitler. Everyone is undeserving. (believe it or not, that's fine)

I accept the fact that some people do not and will not choose to believe in anything. Though, I personally believe it's unfortunate, I'm not going to bash anyone or antagonize anyone until they believe. Everyone clearly has a free will.

I'm sure this post will draw attention from Tech or IS, but that's fine. I'm sure it will be quoted and get replies from quite a few people, but that's fine. Just wanted to get this out there folks.

I would like to encourage anyone who has ever thought, or is currently thinking, about giving God a try. From my experience, and I'm sure others can agree, your life will drastically be changed. If you don't want to, that's fine.

And I'll leave it at that :tiphat:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great point, I too do not call myself an athiest. I have not denounced God yet, I have just denounced religions and the biggest piece of propaganda ever "The Bible". I have a constant battle inside me lately with my belief or faith that their is a higher being and my educated logic telling me that it is impossible/improbable.
Also, quoting the bible in NO WAY helps your argument. I can go grab a book of fiction and post exerts from it as well and it will help this argument about as much as it has helped you in yours Serb :tiphat: That is not a direct insult to you Serb, just a point made at your exerts from the Bible to use as a reference for your argument.

excellent post, and i agree

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alright, so.. I'll admit, I've made a few posts here and there in the few religious threads that have surfaced over the past few days.
But I feel like I just want to give my final 2 cents :uhoh2:

Christians are called to follow Christ, hence the name CHRISTians. Clever eh? :techn9ne: We are to live lives that display love and compassion. We are to show the love of Christ (which we believe was clearly displayed on the cross) throughout our daily lives. I know individuals throughout the threads have often times shown hostility towards others for not believing the authenticity of the Bible and/or believing in God or Jesus. For myself at least, I ask for forgiveness if I have ever come across as a fanatic, a bit loopy, or trying to throw religious ideology onto people. I would say I'm a passionate believer and am very undeserving for what Christ did for (what we believe) me and everyone else on the cross.

I apologize for the individuals that have acted haughty or feel that they are a step above those who choose not to believe in God or the Bible (though I feel they don't do it intentionally). I would like to make it clear, that NO ONE is perfect nor above anyone else (even Christians). We are just as filthy, guilty, and sinful as anyone else on the planet. The only thing that makes those who have accepted Christ as their LORD and Savior different than anyone else, is the fact that we have called out to God and accepted the fact that we cannot make it out alone without Christ. We accept that Christ died for (as we believe) EVERYONE on that cross, and when you accept him, your sins are washed away.

Keep in mind, Christians do not believe that when they get to heaven they will receive extra goodies in the goody bag just because they have converted someone. We are clearly not getting paid either for any conversions. It is simply out of love.

Jesus died on the cross for anyone and everyone. From Oprah to Hitler. Everyone is undeserving. (believe it or not, that's fine)

I accept the fact that some people do not and will not choose to believe in anything. Though, I personally believe it's unfortunate, I'm not going to bash anyone or antagonize anyone until they believe. Everyone clearly has a free will.

I'm sure this post will draw attention from Tech or IS, but that's fine. I'm sure it will be quoted and get replies from quite a few people, but that's fine. Just wanted to get this out there folks.

I would like to encourage anyone who has ever thought, or is currently thinking, about giving God a try. From my experience, and I'm sure others can agree, your life will drastically be changed. If you don't want to, that's fine.

And I'll leave it at that :tiphat:

good post.. but as far as some of your theological views.. your not exactly right.. but i rather not mention that in this thread because it would just get blown out of proportion, if you want to know what im talking about pm me.. good post never the less..thanks for speaking out.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im waiting.
no arguing required. :tiphat:
let the flames engulf me..

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im waiting.
no arguing required. :tiphat:
let the flames engulf me..

hypo, im Christian, and i dont even believe in the BS your talking about in 2012. Nothing is set in stone, their is no such thing as a definate fate, bc we can always change our fate by our actions. No man knows the time or day when the end will come. Are u referring to the bible code and the comet revelation?

If you are their was also another passage found that said something like. "Comet destroyed, mankind rejoices, life continues."

The problem with the bible code is that it is possible to do with documents that arent the bible. Our teacher in highschool when i learned about it predicted the SARS epidemic with our class roll. He just took out the spaces between names and put it into the same format as a cross word like the bible code people do.

The only prediction that that they make s the one about the end of times, and they have another passage that contradicts it. Telling you one definate thing, the fate of mankind is in the hands of mankind because of our free will. The bible code has predicted nothing before it happens they always find the passage after the event happens.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hypo, im Christian, and i dont even believe in the BS your talking about in 2012. Nothing is set in stone, their is no such thing as a definate fate, bc we can always change our fate by our actions. No man knows the time or day when the end will come. Are u referring to the bible code and the comet revelation?

If you are their was also another passage found that said something like. "Comet destroyed, mankind rejoices, life continues."

The problem with the bible code is that it is possible to do with documents that arent the bible. Our teacher in highschool when i learned about it predicted the SARS epidemic with our class roll. He just took out the spaces between names and put it into the same format as a cross word like the bible code people do.

The only prediction that that they make s the one about the end of times, and they have another passage that contradicts it. Telling you one definate thing, the fate of mankind is in the hands of mankind because of our free will. The bible code has predicted nothing before it happens they always find the passage after the event happens.

we destroy ourselves
it can be either one of anything...