• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Going to see the orthopedic surgeon today

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Many times this contacts are priceless. I had surgery last month and the doctor who did it was great, it was introduced by another doctor and solved my problem (still recovering!). Best of luck to you!!

So I saw my old orthopedic surgeon yesterday. He doesn't do surgery any more. But set me up with some great people.
Gonna have some test performed and switch orthos. Should be in good hands. Will be working with the orthopedic surgeon for the ravens and orioles team physician.
So i will keep everyone updated. But until this is all set up im gonna do what i can do just use some extra causation.

I am gonna log this whole ordeal. Maybe it can help someone down the line going through something similar. Also, will give me a chance(a positive spin) to run some products(peptides/gh kratom) to see how they help me and recovery and pain. But I am not going anywhere. So don't feel to bad for me. Lol. Shit when I have to go out of work ill probable be on here 24/7 .

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry everyone for the delay. Forgot where thia was moved. Smh.... I'm retarded that way..
Anyway .
Ok other than screwing up my sleep. I'm on 11-7 this week. Nothing was accomplished today. I Must go back friday 9am. Didnt have all the papers from my previous surgeries and reports for pre-op ,operative,post-op. So a waste of time. Ugh.
Im slightly agitated and wanna start pinning and just hit the gym until its time to have the actual surgery. Frustrated.to say the least.
My sleep was all over the place today. I'm More disappointed than anything. I just wanna start this asap.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Being deprived of what we love doing sucks, but nothing like getting cured and workout later with no worries. ;)

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Being deprived of what we love doing sucks, but nothing like getting cured and workout later with no worries. ;)

This is my stand too. Better wait a bit and get cured first instead of indulging and worsening up your condition. The resultant recovery time may be even more longer and frustrating then.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This is my stand too. Better wait a bit and get cured first instead of indulging and worsening up your condition. The resultant recovery time may be even more longer and frustrating then.
Agreed! I just wanna cry! I need a hug!!!

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha, I can offer you some sympathy only lol, as I had knee surgery one month ago, and I have at least another month ahead of me without working out, but my motivation is that I will get full recovery. :)

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Agreed! I just wanna cry! I need a hug!!!

Hugged all the way! Get well soon ..patience pays.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, patience is a must here. I am doing physio almost every day now, and next week I am going to see the orthopedic surgeon who made my surgery, so hopefully he will tell me I can already start working out. :)

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To7udpate . I wish you a speedy recovery. And good. Ews from the ortho.
Thanks for the hug decent lady!
That's all the motivation i Needed . tomorrow is almost here.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
be strong and keep us updated. I'm goin through helt problems too.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mri scheduled for monday! And physical therapy..?!!?!

Dam this new insurance is whack. Its the same company but they cancelled the higher tier that I had due to the wife and lupus. They think there slick! Now I Gotta kick out a few hundred $$$ on the mri, not to mention co-pay. That doesnt include what physical therapy will cost per session.
I called back for the orthopedic spoke to his assistant.
Ask what does the Dr. expect physical therapy to do for me.
If ive lost almost all strength in my left arm. Told them i need this fixed asap. I cannot do any upper body pretty much at all. She didn't have an answer for my question.
Im aggitated to say the least.
He is just holding off from scheduling surgery right away. My family has only one income. Mine, so the longer this takes to get fixed the longer it will affect my income and my family.... Ugh

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry to hear mace! Doctors in my opinion are the worst as I've always had bad luck and it always sucks to get injured. It seems to me they can never give a straight answer and always seem to have their hands out for your money. Good luck with the appt today brotha wishing you a speedy recovery for you and your family.

P

Pharmacom

Be strong, my friend, you can do it.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So i went to my app. For mri. Get inThe machine. Not sure exactly how long i was in there but it was stopped and i was pulled out. .. Come to find out it is the wrong test.
So I was reimbursed my $$$ and was called by phone and rescheduled to have an mri w/angiogram. On the 26th at 2pm. ... The bill on this has about doubled. About 900. Smh. Also they do not perform this test at this location. So now i must go to a different location further away.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sucks, if they change the insurance I won't have any bro. I feel you man.

I wouldn't pay for the wrong test.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sucks, if they change the insurance I won't have any bro. I feel you man.

I wouldn't pay for the wrong test.
I had paid a portion. About half. 200. It was reimbursed. But now the new test with injection will run almost 900. What the hell. I need Obama care..

R

rz3300

Banned
Well that would make me extra nervous. I do not really enjoy going to see any sort of health professional just due to my anxiety but this one would really get me going in the nerves department just knowing what is all at stake.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i know how you feel. my doctor wants to do certain bloodwork but my cheap insurance doesn't cover. would be over $1200 if I pay.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok so we are gonna turn this into a log. Im tired ,frustrated and absolutely hate life at the moment. Ive been trying to do certain exercises to see what im capable of with this arm and shoulder. Things are not going well. I can do a few things. Some triceps, a few bicep exercises as long as i do not supinate my wrist at all and keep my elbow in front of me. But strength is way low! Im going to push myself with certain exercises but mainly im gonna do a ton of cardio ,legs ,abs lower back.
Im going to adjust my calories and intake of nutrients to my new and unclear regimen. Going to workout a plan and get back to everyone with what im going to use if anything.

Maybe nothing at all.

Tonights food . gonna try and consume more meals along this line and much more salad. Will drop calories .
attachment.php