• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Goldberg training with Kimbo

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38





Kimbo is an amazing athlete. On a side note Goldberg has lost a lot of size.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Goldbergs looking a little smooth there.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Goldberg is a shitty commentator.
 
W

Warbmaster

Member
Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Messages
14
Points
1
Damn, kimbo is an animal...hot damn
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Until Kimbo beats someone who can actually fight, and not washed up old has beens, then he doesn't impress me at all.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Until Kimbo beats someone who can actually fight, and not washed up old has beens, then he doesn't impress me at all.

Haven't you seen his street fights ? That man is an animal.
 
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
Haven't you seen his street fights ? That man is an animal.

Thats the level he is... he got destroyed in his last pro fight. (Even though he won it was rigged)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
All bout politics/money
but still kool to see them
Goldberg is getting soft, doesn't matter much
not like he's doing MMA lol
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
The last pro fight I saw of kimbo knocked the dude out and the dude was so out of it when he got up he swung at the ref. He needs to work on his ground game, but there are not many people that can pack the power that he has in his punches
 
warpig

warpig

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
345
Points
18
Thats the level he is... he got destroyed in his last pro fight. (Even though he won it was rigged)

agreed as well

Kimbo is a street fighter.. not an mma fighter
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Haven't you seen his street fights ? That man is an animal.
His street fights are a joke man. With the exception of Gannon (A failed MMA fighter who beat Kimbo in one of his street fights) no one else Kimbo fought on the streets could even throw a decent punch. His MMA career is nothing to boast about either. He beat Tank Abbott who's lost his last 6 or 7 fights pretty convincingly. Like I said before, until this guy beats a decent fighter in there prime then his fucking clown shoes.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
He really has lost a lot of size, he's obviously enjoying life though :xyxthumbs:

Kimbo = bleh.

GoldbergWall.bmp
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
His street fights are a joke man. With the exception of Gannon (A failed MMA fighter who beat Kimbo in one of his street fights) no one else Kimbo fought on the streets could even throw a decent punch. His MMA career is nothing to boast about either. He beat Tank Abbott who's lost his last 6 or 7 fights pretty convincingly. Like I said before, until this guy beats a decent fighter in there prime then his fucking clown shoes.

Agreed. In what division does Kimbo fight ?

He really has lost a lot of size, he's obviously enjoying life though :xyxthumbs:

Kimbo = bleh.



Holy shit, he was huge. The man had no neck xD
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
He'd be in the heavyweights dude, I think his about 230 now, I do give him props on cutting down from 280 though. 50 pounds is no joke.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Man Goldberg was HUGE
 
W

Warbmaster

Member
Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Messages
14
Points
1
Thanks for the video...kimbo is an animal..damn..
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
1K
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
40
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top